20

The kids woke up early so do the two adults, Y/N just wore shorts and a shirt, while Seungcheol wore trunks, and yes he is topless. Y/N's eyes went wide when Seungcheol got out of the dressing room, he caught Y/N staring at his stomach, I mean abs, so he covered his upper body in a funny way. Y/N throws him whatever she is holding while suppressing her giggles. Lately Seungcheol has been sending her stomach with butterflies, and she isn't sure why is she feeling this way, she shrugs it off and continues to help the kids to wear their swimsuits.

When they reached the pool, the kids were really excited that Hoshi jumped into the pool without checking how deep it is, he didn't come out of the surface after that, without thinking Y/N jumped and then was followed by Seungcheol. Y/N pulled Hoshi upward with her, Seungcheol went to the surface too, he took Hoshi from Y/N.

"Call for help!" He shouted to Junghan, he nods and went running to the lobby. Still panting, they tried to reach the edge of the pool, Seungcheol gets Hoshi out of the pool, and then he got himself off the pool too, and reaches for Y/N, he pulled her with too much force so he lost his balance and so do Y/N, the position is really awkward, Y/N is on top of Seungcheol, just like the typical scenes in a romantic series or a movie, her hand is placed on Seungcheol's chest, they both can feel each other's heartbeat, they were stuck there for a moment just staring at each other and then heard Hoshi coughing, Y/N got off Seungcheol fast and checked Hoshi.

"Are you alright?"She asked worriedly, setting aside what has just happened.

Surpisingly Hoshi didn't cry, he just smiles apologetically, "I am fine, sorry. Please let my brothers swim, I won't swim instead. Sorry for my behavior Appa and Y/N." He said trying to get up.

Sungcheol just hugged him still panting, "I thought I have lost you... I can't afford to lose you Hoshi or any of you, so please don't do that again. Understood?" He scolded him still hugging him very tight as if his son is going to vanish if he lets go of him.

He nods and muttered sorry again.

The kids run to him, and Mingyu came to the scene and went to check on Y/N and him too. The unwanted incident was handled smoothly, they still let Hoshi have fun by the pool but the three adults focused on observing the kids, and any first signs of trouble they would immediately jump to the pool even if it is only 4 ft, and they would look at each other laughing at themselves for their silliness and bad parenting.

﹊﹊﹊

Things went back to normal after their almost two days vacation but not for Seungcheol and Y/N, both of them knew that something has changed and they need to figure it out themselves.