06

Summer has come, it means no classes, the kids gathered to the living room, playing Xbox, Seungcheol comes in frowning and the kids knew that something is off.

"What's the matter, dad?"

"I will be the cover of a magazine, the shooting will be next week and..."

"And?" The kids said, paying attention to him.

"And I can't still find a nanny, I can't bring you there."

Chan can't understand but he is pouting.

"Don't you want us there?"

"No, no it's not like that. It's just it's too expensive."

"Dad can't afford it so don't pout or beg for him to bring you guys with him because he can't," Jihoon said defending their dad.

"I have an idea!"

"What is it Soonyoung?"

"Maybe we should use our aegyos and charms to find a nanny, isn't my idea great?"

"Yeah it's great, very very great, thanks Hoshi," Seungkwan said (Please note the sarcasm.)

"That's a great idea, Hosh." Seungcheol said, "Aigoo my kids are so bright." He comes to Hoshi and hugs him while ruffling his hair, Hoshi smiles.

"Stop beaming we can't see your eyes." Seokmin jokes

"Appa!"

"Yes, Joshuassi?"

"Remember the pretty noona who helped us when we were in the amusement park?"

Flashback

Hansol POV

Sassy Seungkwan and I had a fight again, he was telling me that he raps better than me and that I also suck at drawing too so I ran away because of anger. I got hurt because of him, I walk and walk and found a bench so I just sat there, tears silently streaming down my face.

"Yah little kid why are you crying?"

I look up to see a girl, staring down at me, I shake my head, "Nothing" I said crossing my arms against my chest.

"Are you lost? Unnie and I can help you find your way to your parents."

"I- I don't want chu (to)" I said

She giggles.

"Ailee! I've been looking for you, wait. Did you make that little boy cry? Yah you little meanie-"

"No, I didn't!" She looks back at me, "Right?"

"Yeah"

"So why is he crying?"

"I think he's lost"

Ailee's unnie's eyes became wide, "Did you ran away or someone kidnapped you or what?" She asked me.

"No, mean seungkwannie is teasing meee."

Ailee pouts, "I bet your family is now looking for you."

I shake my head not wanting to believe her.

"Oh come on, they are, let's go look for them. I'm Y/N by the way." She said smiling, she lowers her body and shakes my hand.