24

"I am drawn to him in way I can't quite explain. He is my kind of ocean, the one who is exquisitely ravishing that can't be compared to anything or anyone. He is as mysterious as ocean, his actions are like waves, unpredictable and inconsistent.Just like the strong ocean, he can sweep me off my feet. He is like a deep ocean and in order to truly see what's inside of him, I must dive in and just the thought of it frightens me because if I ever do that, I might never come up for air again, I might choose to stay unraveling the secrets he has kept beneath rather than remembering how to breathe." Y/N finished her poem half embarrassed, she actually has no  plans to read one of her poems to someone but Mingyu insisted, "It isn't as great as my Wonwoo oppa's though..."

"Y/N, it's great! Is this perhaps dedicated to someone in particular?"

"Ah eh? No one in particular." Y/N lied, "I just wrote stuffs that other people might to hear or can relate with."

Seungcheol and the kids will be having a shooting for WGM, and Y/N on the other hand, for unknown reason doesn't want to be there so she just  asked Seuncheol for a day off and hangs out with Mingyu and her Wonwoo oppa at a coffee shop. Wonwoo was surprised that Y/N became friends with his best friend back when he was in elementary and took the opportunity to catch up with his old friend, but even they were separated for several years they still got along with each other real quick.

Wonwoo returns with the drinks they ordered.

"1 Caffè macchiato" He said handing it to Mingyu.

"Thanks hyung" Mingyu said taking the drink.

"1 Affogato" He said giving it to Y/N who immediately muttered thanks, "And 1 Americano for me."

"Thanks for treating us today."

"No problem, speaking of poetry, I tried convincing her to join the Spoken Word poetry but she said she's not that good enough for those kind of stuffs."

Y/N hits Wonwoo's arms playfully,  "No need to tell that to other people, oppa."

"Why? Mingyu is our friend, there's no need to be embarrassed." Wonwoo said squeezing her cheeks.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Mingyu chuckles at the siblings, if he were a stranger he would have assumed that these two are an item, "Wonwoo hyung has a point Y/N, you shouldn't waste your talent, you must share it to the world."

Y/N became silent and was thinking about it.

"There's going to be a spoken word poetry next Sunday at  Seol Arts School, you should watch, you too Mingyu support me as well, what kind of buddy are you? I thought we are best friends." Wonwoo said clutching the shirt by his chest pretending to be hurt.

Y/N giggles and hits him playfully by the arms again, "Don't be such a cry baby oppa, you're embarrassing your little sister."

"Ouch my sister is ashamed of me. This is all Mingyu's fault."

Mingy raises his hands in defeat, "Fine I'll watch that spoken word poetry of yours."

"Thank you." And they began hugging while squeezing Y/N in between.

"I can't breathe," Y/N said hitting the two, "Stop it. Bromance is overrated."

"We know. You should watch it Y/N, and if you happen to like it you might change your mind and join the open poetry slam, there's no theme so you can perform any of your works. That will be held on first week of June at the National Theater of Korea."

"Y/N think about it it would be such a shame to waste an opportunity like that, and besides you won't lose anything in trying, right?." Mingyu added