27

"As I walk to the path we used to take together, flashbacks came rushing inside my head without a warning, and the summary of it all is that we were so in love back then that we've forgotten how this might affect us once it ended. Well, for you it turned out well, so well that you are now happy with someone else. But for me it isn't because I am still stuck here hoping to get a glimpse of our love that has been forgotten and faded.

Just like the typical scenarios in the movies and books, where you would get a chance to meet again with someone who had been a part of your life, you might acknowledge each other or pretend to not even know one another. Afraid of another goodbye, I hid myself behind the tree we used to lean on. I can't bare to watch you in someone else's arms knowing that hers could offer so much more than I had given you.

We both left a mark to each other, but what you've caused me were deeper. So deep that it became a beautiful stain that will always be there to remind me that for once I was given a chance to be loved by you. You turned my flaws into an art that only you can understand and adore. You taught me how to love so I could also learn how to love myself. We've done things that hurt each other but I know our love couldn't be compared to any other.

She healed the wounds that I've caused you, and replaced the memories and plans we used to make and pursue. You look happier and also better, so here I am trying to convince myself that I am the same with you.

I know I don't deserve you but I know well enough that only you could offer the kind of love that I need. My friends told me to move on and try to find someone new but I always end up looking for someone that might resemble you. I realized I just wanted relive what we had but no one could ever replace you and the memories you have left behind.

I saw it coming, the moment I let you enter my messy life, leaving is inevitable. I don't despise you, even if I wanted to I just can't. Even if there are million reasons to hate you, I will focus on only one that can make me remember how much I love you. I'll be waiting for you to find your way back to me someday, and when that someday happens, I promise you that this will be the last time that I would be the one saying goodbye."

Y/N bowed after finishing her entry, she can now breathe normally.

The crowd stands up and and gave Y/N around of applause. She waves her hand, and walks down the stage.

"Woah that was a painful one." Mingyu approached Y/N and handed her a bouquet of sunflowers, "You did great, are you sure that that one isn't dedicated to someone I know?"

"Thank you Mingyu-ssi!" Y/N nudges him softly, "Just like what I've told you back then, I just write stuffs that flows inside my head, even if I can't relate with them."

"Pfftt, whatever you say my little sister."

"Wonwoo! Yah, I'm not your little sister anymore!" Y/N whines, "What do you think of my performance eh?" Y/N asked beaming widely at her Wonwoo oppa.

"It's great but you know Y/N, you can't beat me." Wonwoo said sticking out his tongue to Y/N.

"You're so childish oppa, and arrogant too. I'll work hard and beat you someday."

"Keep on trying sis." Wonwoo said ruffling her hair.

Mingyu can't help himself but to laugh at the scene right in front of him, "If I were a stranger passing by, I would totally think that you two are something."

"Yah! That is not a right thing to say to siblings, don't you know it might be awkward." Wonwoo said scolding Mingyu.

Y/N giggles, "These two, I always become the "third wheel" whenever I hang out with you guys."