14

Seungcheol went home early because Y/N hasn't still come back and he needs to tell something to his kids. He lies on the couch and waited for his kids to come down but several minutes have passed, no one has still come down the stairs.

"Appa's home!" He shouted but no one answered.

He began searching the entire house, he went to their rooms, he tried to search for them under their beds, in the bathroom, in the kitchen. He is now giving up but then he thought of the closets.

Maybe they're hiding there, he thought, his frown changed quickly to a smile.

He opens the closet wide and thought that there's someone in there, when he pulled it, it's just Seokmin's sweater, he frowned and sighed sadly.

He checked the backyard but can't see any signs of them. Seungcheol began to panic. This kind of situation hasn't happened before. He quickly texted his friends' numbers and and called Doyoon.

"Seungcheol calm down what happened."

"The kids are missing..."

"Did you check everywhere? How about notes, did they leave any?"

"I already searched and checked every corner of the house but didn't find anyone or anything."

"I'll report this to the police immediately."

"Thanks Doyoon, I'll go ask the neighbors."

"Anything for you and your kids bro." And he hangs up.

Doyoon went straight to the police station.

✖️✖️✖️

The kids were already panting when they reached their destination. Junghan, Jisoo and Seungkwan held the stuffs they prepared for Y/N.

"Papa won't get mad at us right?" Hansol asked.

Junghan gave him a reassuring smile, "He won't."

They rang the doorbell, they are nervous as heck. An old man comes out, Seokmin remembered him, Y/N's father, he thought.

"H-hi sir." Jihoon stuttered, his grip on Chan's hand tightened, "We're here to see Y/N, if it's okay."

"You are the kids of Seungcheol, right?"

"Yes sir" Soonyoung said smiling wide.

"Of course, come in, does your father know about this?"

"No sir-" Seungkwan said sheepishly.

"Seungkwan!" Hansol hissed, "It's supposed to be a secret."

Seungkwan scratches the back of his head while Y/N's father laughs nonstop at their silliness.

"Y/N is right, you kids are so special." He said smiling at them, "I'll take you to Y/N's room."

"Can we just surprise her Mr. Y/N's father?" Hansol asked

Y/N's father smiles wide at them, "That sounds great and by the way just call me Taekwang."

"Thanks a lot Mr. Taekwang." Seokmin said.

He led them to the hallway and stopped, "Give me your father's number so I can contact him, I bet he's now worrying a lot about you."

They gave him a sheepish smile, Jihoon dialed his father's number but he isn't answering.

"I'll just contact him for you, go on, and I bet Y/N is waiting."

"Thanks again Mr. Y/N's- Mr. Taekwang." Joshua said.

"No problem"

They knocked, "What do you want?" Y/N said

Seungkwan cleared his throat and made his voice sound like an old man, "We're here to see Y/N."

The other kids can't help but giggle.

"OmG" They began to hear shuffling inside the room, "Seungkwan is that you?" She said opening the door wide, the kids began to attack her with warm hugs, Y/N fell on the carpet, laughing.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Wii misst chu (we miss you)" Chan said.

"I miss you guys too"

"But if you really miss us why didn't you come back?" Junghan asked pouting.

"Fine sorry it took long but I swear I was planning to go back tomorrow that's why I'm fixing my stuffs, but you all came here and surprised me."

"Because we love you" they all said in unison.

"I love you too. Wait where's Seungcheol is he downstairs?"

"Yieee Y/N is looking for our father" Soonyoung teased.

"Can you not, where is he?"

"He's not with us" Joshua said

"Huh? How did you come here eh?"

"We came here" Jihoon said

"All by yourselves?" She asked and they all nod. Y/N looked at them incredulously, "What? Does Seungcheol know about this?"

"Actually no" Seungkwan said and he earned hits from Chan and Hansol, "I told you it must be kept as a secret!"

"Ouch you-"

Seungkwan was cut off with Y/N's laugh, "You two didn't change at all." She said shaking her head, "We need to contact your father."

"Don't worry Mr. Taekwang is now taking care of it." Jihoon said.

Y/N let out a sigh, "Your father must be worried." She said scolding them.

"Speaking of our appa" Soonyoung said nudging his Junghan hyung, and Junghan began to nudge Jisoo too who nudges Seungkwan. Y/N is kind of confused but at the same time amused of what they're doing.

"Father wants us to give you these." They hand her two paper bags, one with chocolates, and the second one contains a cute stuffed toy. Joshua came to her and handed her a small box.

"It's our mother's, she gave it to me, and made me promise to give it to someone who can love us unconditionally the same way she did and we already found that someone and it is you Y/N. Please don't leave us we love you." Joshua said.

Y/N can't help but cry, his words and their actions touched her heart.

"Oh My Gahd Y/N why are you crying!?" Seungkwan exclaimed, they began hug Y/N.

"You're not supposed to say oh my gahd" Hansol said rolling his eyes.

"Y/N you're such a crybaby like me" Seokmin said smiling wide.

Y/N laughs, "You silly kids, you sure know how to make me cry."

"Are you mad at us?"

"Of course not."

"Promise?"

"Of course not and will never be."

After hearing that the kids turned to look at each other and smile, they've been thinking the same thing, they kept smiling and nodding, it's like their communicating through their minds. Do you know why? Because it's the same exact line their father, Seungcheol said back then.

A. N. : Sorry for this crappy update, I was so busy because of school and some other stuffs. Tonight is our prom oh my gahd I am so excited as frick. ♡♡♡

// Please if there are errors just comment and correct me //