22

Joshua and Woozi went to the Lotte market with Y/N. She couldn't resist their cuteness and wittiness at persuading her that she will probably need them for later so she need to let them come with her.

"We can help you carry the grocery bags" Jisoo suggested while nudging Woozi for their other proposals for Y/N.

"We could also protect you from the bad guys.." He said nodding thoughtfully.

Y/N sighs pretending not to buy  it, "Hmmm.."

"You can marry our appa if you want." Woozi said letting out a nervous grin.

Y/N's eyes widened upon hearing it, and then she scolded Woozi afraid that Seungcheol might hear it and make the things more awkward.

"Mian, just let us come with you, Y/N, we'll behave, we  promise." Jisoo said sincerely.

"Aigoo how can I resist you." She said playfully pinching their cheeks.

After the incident where Lexi had threatened Seungkwan, Junghan and Hansol, the kids had come to a conclusion that leaving Y/N alone would never be a good idea for Lexi might hurt her.

Jisoo and Woozi helped putting vegetables into the cart, but when they passed by the candy aisle, Jisoo began nudging Woozi.

"Why me!?" Woozi said

"Because you're cuter."

"I DONT EVEN KNOW AEGYO."

"You don't need to, you'll be naturally good at it."

"Wait until we get home." Woozi said thinking of Jisoo's guitar.

"No." Jisoo said faking a gasp, "Not my guitar again!"

"FINE. I don't want to cause it anymore harm."

Jisoo dramatically let out a sigh, "Thank you, now can we get back to work."

Woozi pulled his hair in vexation and began marching towards Y/N. He tugs Y/N's shirt and began batting his eyelashes.

Y/N grins, "What is it Jihoon?"

Jihoon shyly points at the candies on the grocery shelves, and in a blink of an eye he sent a deathly glare to joshua which caused Jisoo to raise his both arms upward while grinning.

"Hmmm, okay Woozi I'll allow you but promise me you'll drink water and brush your teeth immediately." She said lowering herself to Woozi's level while patting his head.

"Promise" He said nodding, "Can we get candies for the others too?"

"Of course."

He went to Jisoo and gave each other a high five, and then they ran towards the candy section, Jihoon pouts upon realizing that the chocolate bar he wants, is out of his reach. Joshua ruffles his younger brother's hair, and reached it for him.

"Thanks hyung."

"Always." He retorts

After paying for the stuffs they bought in the grocery, they went strolling and looking for a restaurant to eat, the three were in the mood for Korean BBQ, and fortunately the Maple Tree House, Itaewon which is known for being one of the most popular restaurant brands for quality meat lovers, is now right in front of them.

As they enter the restaurant, a familiar face lit up upon seeing the three.

"Hyung!" Woozi called him excitedly.

joshukwan thank you ;)