07

Y/N or Reader's POV

I arrived at a big house, I checked the address written on my IPhone's screen, Is this the right house? I asked myself. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the gate. The man or also known as the father of the kids, appeared and now running towards the gate.

"Hi" He said as he opens the gate, I get in, he takes my luggage, I told him that it was fine but he insists.

"Hey" I said helping him close the gate, he led me to his office.

"Make yourself feel at home, I'm Choi Seungcheol by the way." He extends his hand and I shake it gently.

"Y/N Y/Surname. We should discuss things right? Like rules."

"Right"

"You may sit down if you want."

I sit comfortably, "Can we not talk that formal?"

Seungcheol chuckles, "My acting sucks?"

"Not at all but you act differently when we were at the amusement park."

"Okay let's just talk like we're old friends."

"Sure" I nod, "I bet you're just 2 to 3 years older than me."

"How old are you?"

"19"

"I guess you're a college student."

"3rd year,  Accountancy ."

"I'm just 26"

My jaw dropped, "You've been a father at the young age. You have, how many, eight kids?"

He nods, "If you are looking for my wife, she was gone. My wife died after giving birth to our youngest child, Chan. After that I hired so many nannies but none of them stayed that long or even lasted for a month."

"They're acting like that because they need attention, the kids I mean. Losing their mom at the young age is really hard."

"I know. Despite of my busy schedules, I am trying my best to still have time for them."

I nod, amazed of how good father he is, "Don't worry, I will try my best and won't give up on them."

"Thank you Y/N you really are an angel sent from heaven."

I can feel my cheeks burning up, "Ah n-no problem"

Seungcheol can feel the awkward atmosphere so he changed the topic immediately.

"I'll be paying you 400,000 won per month. It will include you cleaning the house, taking care of my kids, doing the chores et cetera. Is it okay with you that you are a stay in nanny?"

I nod, "Yes"

"Then we are now settled. I'm really grateful that we met you."

"No problem."

"I'll show you your room."

We went upstairs, I wasn't expecting that they will give me a big room like this.

"I should leave you, just go down for breakfast, I'll introduce you to my kids."

I nod.

He shut the door and left me admiring the room, I unpacked my things and texted my mom to tell her that I am fine. There's a faint knock on my door, when I open it, no one's there, I was about to close it but someone cleared his throat so I look down to see a cute little kid.

"Hi Y/N noona, remember me?"

"Vernon?"

He nods, "Let's go downstairs and eat."

"Sure"

I sat beside Seungcheol and I noticed the kids are giggling because of something, some are squealing. Maybe the kids bully their ex nannies that's why-

"Yah! What are you laughing at?" Seungcheol asked.

"Appa you look good together." Chan said giggling, Seungcheol and I became stiff and the atmosphere became very awkward. He clears his throat and me on the other hand just only drink my juice.They didn't stop giggling and whispering to each other.

"Sorry for my kids' behavior." Seungcheol whispered.

"It's fine" I muttered.

"Y/N noona you'll take good care of us, right? You won't be like our ex evil nannies, right?"

I nod and gave them a reassuring smile, "I won't, just promise me you'll be good to me too."

They all raised their pinkies and wiggle it, "Promise~"

"Y/N noona tell us about yourself."

"I don't really know how to describe myself." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Are you single?" A chubby one asked.

"Ah yes..."

"How many ex boyfriends did you have?"

"One"

"Really? A beautiful lady like you got only one ex? Amazing!" A long nose and small eyes little boy said.

"Kids, what kind of questions are you throwing at Y/N? Why? Are you trying to court Y/N, huh?" Seungcheol teased.

"No!" They said defensively.

Seungcheol laughs and so am I, "After eating introduce yourself to Y/N, okay?"

We're still eating when Chan decided to introduce himself.

"I mam Chan, I'm thwee yurs awld (I am Chan, I'm three years old)."

"Hi Chan!"

"Wassup Y/N, you already know me"

"Sup Vernonnie!"

"I'm Seungkwan, please don't take it seriously if I'm being sarcastic or sassy."

"Ah sure Seungkwan."

"Hi Y/N noona! I'm the happy virus Seokmin!" He smiles so wide that it reaches his eyes and I can't see them anymore.

"Annyeong Seokmin."

"I'm Jihoon, 5 years old, I was born a genius. I like sleeping so please never dare to disturb me or you'll regret it."

I gulped, "Ah okay okay Jihoon."

A cute boy giggles, "I'm Soonyoung, also known as Naega Hosh" he runs to me and hugs me by the waist, I was surprised but I was quick to return his hug, my heart melted at the contact, he's so sweet.

"Nice meeting you Hoshi."

"I'm Jisoo and this is Jeonghan, we're the eldest, please treat us well"

"Of course, is Jeonghan the only daughter of Seungcheol."

Everybody on the table face palmed including Seungcheol, and I don't even know if I said anything wrong.