Author's Note

Sorry to disappoint you that this is not an update. I've been busy because of school and I hope you could wait a bit longer because I am still trying to think of what to write next. If you have ideas, feel free to tell me, because I really don't have an idea what to write next that would satisfy you, dear readers.

Hi I am currently working on a new story, this plot just came into my head because I was inspired of what I've read on the facebook:

One Last Thing

A girl and a guy are speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please. It's too scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug (Girl hugs him)
Girl: Now can you slow down?
Guy: One last thing, can you take my helmet off and put it on, it's bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on the motorcycle but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes weren't working but he didn't want to scare her. Instead he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

(^that is what I've read in the facebook,  a short story that made me want to write a story about it)

And also I am inspired too by the book titled, The Catastrophic History of You and Me. It was kinda boring in the start but t'was really a great story.
I hope you read my new story. Thank you ♡♡♡