Chapter Seven P.O.V: UNKNOWN

I stared into the darkness of the night, not losing focus whenever the girl about my age walked in through the stable doors. Why do I say "the girl" instead of "a girl" you ask? I have fancied this girl for six years. I have known her, and we have talked, but she never told me her name, and I never told her mine. Around her I have always felt distant, as if there was a reason that I could not love her; not as though she did not love me, for I did not know. A reason that made me feel as if she was unavailable and closed; shutdown.

She sat down beside me, slouching a bit, while staring into the darkness.

"What is your name?", she asked.

"I cannot tell you.", I replied.

"Why?", she whispered calmly.

"I do not know; but I just cannot.", I sat up straight, my back aligned with the stone wall.

"Oh.", she laid her head on my shoulder, the rough seams of my riding jacket poking her ear ever so slightly.

I looked down at her and then turned my head back to where I was staring before.

"Sorry. I am just tired.", she whispered.

"It is alright.", I whispered in return.

A sudden hit from the wooden stall door shook the dream from my head.

A/N: Ooh! Mystery!!!!! I am sooooo excited for the big plot. Ooh! Rumble! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you'd like!