Chapter Thirteen

"I will not hurt you, for you are to be my wife, but you have better stop with those witty comments of yours!", he barked. "You might make me hurt you one day, and you will live with much fear and regret after that!"

"I cannot make you do anything, for you have the freedom to choose your actions, but I, as your 'future wife',", I retorted, "can make you do anything I would like. For instance, catering to my every whim.", I was careful to move away from him in case of him changing his mind, and deciding to harm me.

He snickered at that and turned from me for a split second, then turning back to me he said "I am hosting a celebration of our return tonight. Put on this dress and come downstairs when you are ready.", he handed me the dress and walked out of the room.

I eyed the gown, looking at the heavy belt and small choker that had been given to me.

I sighed as I slid the dress on, then looking in the mirror, I began to punch the dresser, anger flowing through my veins, constantly reminding me of my destroyed village.

Eventually, I was able to placate myself enough to finish my preparations. I looked in the mirror to see how the dress would fit to my straight and tall figure. It was a dark green gown that was very fitting until it got to my shins. It had gold trims around the sleeves and neckline, and a gold heavy belt that fit loosely around my tiny waist.

Once I finished getting ready for the party, I opened Augun's bedchamber door, and walked down the stairs and into the booming din of the party full of Vikings.

A/N: I know that this is a short chapter, but I have a good idea for the next part. Don't forget to vote and comment! Bai!!!!!!!