Mega Man Joins the Battle

The Subspace Army were about implant X-Bombs, Gooey Bombs, Smart Bombs, and Bob-ombs everywhere.

At Jungle Hijinxs', Donkey Kong noticed that the Kritters took his bananas and he was going to teach them a lesson.

Donkey Kong: Rgh...!

DK knocked into tomorrow until they got pelted with peanuts and DK didn't know what happen when a monkey with Rocketbarrel Jetpack with Peanut Popgun in his hands. It was Diddy Kong.

Diddy Kong soon got the Smash Ball and did his Final Smash, Rocketbarrel Barrage and was flying around in his Rocketbarrel pack shooting the Kritters with two Peanut Popguns in his hands. Afterwards, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong went on a jungle vine, and took a barrel cannons to leave.

Mario, Link, Kirby ended up at Wily's Castle and they met up with DK and Diddy.

Mario: Well, if it isn't my good frenemy, Donkey Kong.

Link: Hey, DK.

Kirby: Hiiiiiii!

Donkey Kong: ...?

They all noticed and full moon and man on a cliff in the shadow who had wind-flowing hair and somehow got a helmet on and opened his eyes and noticed Mario and the others. He teleported down there. It was Mega Man.

Everyone came to attack Mega Man one by one and Mega Man had all of his moves jam packed like special attacks, smash attacks, aerial attacks, tilt attacks, standard attacks, and dash attack.

Link: This guy's good. How will ever defeat him?

Mega Man had two Metal Blades in his hand. He threw one at Mario and he ducked.

Mario: Whoa!

He threw the second on at Link and he blocked it with his Hylian Shield.

Link: Whew.

They all came to him at once and Mega Man and he charged up his Down Smash, Flame Blast and they were passed out.

Mega Man woke them up and questioned them.

Mega Man: Who are you guys and what are you guys doing here?

Mario explained everything even about the Subspace Army and stuff. Mega Man teamed up them.

Soon, the Yellow Devil showed up to face them.

Diddy Kong: What's that?

Mega Man: My old foe, the Yellow Devil.

Link: Well, let's defeat him and get out of here!

Yellow Devil started using lasers out of his eye and Mega Man delivered the finishing move by using Crash Bomber on him.

Mega Man: Ha!

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Peach, Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Mega Man joined your team.