I'm Really Feeling It!

Meanwhile, our heroes arrived at Gaur Plains. There saw a statue-like figures called the Bionis and the Mechonis.

Mario: Alright, everyone let's move out!

Peach: Wait! There's Bowser!

They went in the bushes and watched Bowser running. He stopped and yelled at a butterfly, and it flew away.

Luigi: Now that's harsh.

Soon elsewhere, there was a bright light in the bushes that made a sound. Bowser heard it, turn around, and was struck down in defeat by the Visionary, Shulk.

Shulk: Back Slash! I'm really feeling it!

They all noticed.

Ike: He's really good.

Marth: Just because he defeats a villain, doesn't mean he's hero.

Link: I think we should two of us should jump out these bushes and test whether he's good or evil.

Mario: Okay, Link and Marth should do it because they're well-rounded with their swords, especially with the machine-like sword of his.

Meanwhile, Shulk had a vision that Link and Marth were coming out the bushes to attack him.

Shulk:(Gasp) Two of them, take them one at a time.

He predicted that he would get off guard and get defeated.

Shulk: I can change the future!

He saw Link and Marth come out and they both sliced their swords on the ground, but Shulk did a ground-backflip.

Shulk: Not good enough!

Marth rushed towards him with the tip of Falchion, but he dodged.

Shulk: Not gonna work!

Link rushed him with the Master Sword, but Shulk fought him off with his sword, The Monado. Marth came again and they fought Shulk 2-on-1, but Shulk was defending himself great.

Shulk: Come on!

He soon dodged both of them by a stepside and a midair backflip and slid backwards when landing. He had the Monado ready to fight.

Shulk: Time to unleash the power of the Monado.

In the center of the Monado, he cycled through several arts called the Monado Arts there were Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, and Red, which meant Jump, Speed, Shield, Buster, and Smash. He changed into Smash mode.

Shulk: Smash!

It increased his smashing power, while decreasing his attack power.

Shulk: Now it's Shulk time! This is the Monado's power!

He was planning his ranged attacks on the two.

Shulk: Let's finish this.

He did his Standard Attack and Side Smash on Link, and his Back Air and Up Smash on Marth.

He soon noticed the others and they all came out to fight him. He did his Down Smash on Zero Suit Samus and Diddy Kong--

Shulk: Yah!

Did his Up Tilt on Olimar--

Shulk: Hmph!

He started to cycle through his arts now.

Shulk: Jump!

He jumped over Pit.

Shulk: Speed!

Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS and Wii Uजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें