Medical Care

Meanwhile at Delfino Plaza, Luigi, Ness, Sheik, Meta Knight, Toon Link, and Villager were there. There was a Hammer Bro throwing hammers at them and they did nothing because there was someone reflecting the hammers back at him with a sheet.

Ness: Since they're projectiles, I'll use my PSI Magnet to absorb it and we'll be alright.

Toon Link: I could use my Hylian Shield.

Villager: I could pocket them and throw it back at him.

Meta Knight: Then why not all work together and tear up that Hammer Bro.

Sheik: Who's the guy reflecting all of those hammers.

It was Dr. Mario.

Dr. Mario: You're hurt. Maybe you should be sent to the Emergency Room. You don't know what treatment you'll get! I'll take care of you.

Dr. Mario started blasting Megavitamins at him and he was down.

Soon, Lakitu was throwing Spinies and the others started using their specials moves. Luigi defended them away with Luigi Cyclone, Ness absorbed them with PK Magnet, Sheik was fighting them off using Bouncing Fish, Dr. Mario reflected them using Super Sheet, Meta Knight dodged them using Dimensional Cape, Toon Link blocked him with his Hylian Shield, and Villager pocketed them using Pocket.

Ness: We all make a good team!

The others: Yeah!

When Lakitu ran out of Spinies, Ness got up destroyed him.

Ness: PK Thunder!

Dr. Mario joined their team.

Dr. Mario: We should probably get out of here.

Dr. Mario called for Yoshi, who also joined their team rode him while the others boarded Meta Knight's battleship.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Lucario, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man joined your team.