Mewtwo Strikes Back

At the Kalos Pokemon League, Mewtwo found our heroes.

It was dark. Our heroes saw his eye, and then, the light brightened and Mewtwo came out ready to attack.

Mewtwo: I'll show you my true power. I cannot lose.

Mewtwo did his Side Taunt and about to attack. He did his Standard Attack on Samus, a Dash Attack on Wii Fit Trainer, his Neutral Air on Zelda and Palutena, murdered Olimar's blue Pikmin, Down Air Meteor Smashed Villager when he was recovering, did he Up Throw and Back Air on Luigi, someone fired a projectile but Mewtwo destroyed it with his Down Smash, Duck Hunt was coming to attack him, but Mewtwo was charging up his Shadow Ball, his Standard Special Move and Duck Hunt was running away, but the Shadow Ball still got him. Mega Man used Charge Shot, but Mewtwo used his Up Special, Teleport and teleported behind Mega Man dodging the hit. Mewtwo used his Side Special Move, Confusion, on Charizard, Captain Falcon tried to Raptor Boost him, but Mewtwo dodged backwards and did his Down Special, Disable, and stunned Captain Falcon. Mewtwo intercepted Lucario's Double Team, did his Forward Throw on R.O.B., which had an effect on him and Donkey Kong, did his Up Smash on Mario and Little Mac, reflecting Link's Hero's Bow with Confusion, Greninja used Mewtwo as a footstool and Mewtwo chased him around, Ness tiptoed behind him, but Mewtwo sensed him. Finally, Mewtwo did his Final Smash, Psystrike on Dr. Mario, Robin, and Luigi and had control of their brains. He transformed into Mega Mewtwo Y and threw a large energy sphere at them.

Mewtwo: Fools! Why am I even here?! You think you guys will save the world!?

Pikachu accidentally bumped into Mewtwo when he was backing up.

Pikachu: Pika!

Mewtwo trophilized him and left laughing evilly.

Lucario freed Pikachu from trophication.

Lucario: It's Mewtwo. Enemies and rivals just keep coming.

Mario: Come on, let's follow him.

They left.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr.Game & Watch, Dr.Mario, Falco, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man joined your team.