Returning to Base

Meanwhile, Fox and Falco returned back to the Orbital Gate Assault in their Arwings to fight Andross.

Fox: Ready, Falco?

Falco: As always.

Fox: Andross is just up ahead. Be on your guard.

They had approached Andross.

Andross: HA HA HA!

Fox and Falco were shooting, but it had no effect.

Falco: Dang!

Andross spit out his Polygon Panels, which impacted 12% of damage on each Arwing. Fox started shooting again.

Falco: Yo, Fox, hands off my prey.

Fox: Our prey.

Falco: Right.

Fox: (To Andross) Come on!

Andross: Very well then, I will!

Andross went for Falco and shot him and his Arwing plummeting down.

Falco: Ahhhh...!!

Fox: Falco, no!

Fox looked at Andross will anger and rage. Andross soon evolved into his true form

Andross: I've been waiting a long time for this. Reminds me of the time I killed your father, James McCloud. Don't you remember that Fox?

Fox:...

Andross: Now say goodbye to Team Star Fox! Fox McCloud, you will die!

Andross tried to crush him in his Arwing, but aborted the Arwing, making it be crushed alone. Fox got a Smash Ball and used his Final Smash, Landmaster.

Fox: Landmaster!

Fox was soon in the Landmaster tank and was shooting nonstop.

Fox: Andross Oikonny, you're gonna die!

Fox shot the last blast and Andross was dead.

Fox: I better go look for Falco.

Fox flew the Great Fox and found Falco, but he was in his trophilized form. Fox then freed Falco.

Falco: Whoa... Fox, what happened?

Fox: Long story. I'll tell you on the way back to Final Destination.

They soon aboard the Great Fox and took off.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Ryu joined your team.