The Goddess of Light

Meanwhile, The gang came to Palutena's Temple and Pit was there.

Pit: Come on!

Pit wanted one of them to challenge him. Link was the guy.

Pit: Out of all the fighters, Link is the most I want to take down!

Link: Why is that?

Pit: Well, we were born around the same time.

Link: But were in all of the Super Smash Bros. games?

Pit: No, but I was supposed to be! Uh! Can't we fight already!?

Pit disassembled Palutena's Bow and used it as two pieces. Link used the Master Sword. They soon fought.

Pit: Nice try, you're nothing compared to the Underworld Army!

Link: Well, you're nothing compared to the Gerudo King and his army.

Pit used Power of Flight and flew up and was flying. Link shot some of his Hero's Bow and Pit dodged and he shot some bows using Palutena's Bow and Link dodged and he soon caught Pit off guard by using grabbing his leg with his Clawshot and bought him down, but Pit swiped it with his twin Palutena bows and Pit came back on his feet and Link ran up to him and caught him off guard again but Pit flipped over him and Link kicked him in his stomach and rolled all over the floor and his wings were all dirty.

Link: Time to finish you.

Link unleashed his Gale Boomerang and Pit flinched until a Reflect Barrier saved him. It was his goddess, Palutena.

Pit: Lady Palutena?

Palutena: Oh, I'm not here to save you, Pit.

She sent Pit away by using Power of Flight.

Pit: Ahhhhhh...!

Pit came back and saw Palutena fighting Link.

Pit: Wait, you want to fight too, Lady Palutena?

Palutena: I'm no stranger to fighting. Have you forgotten that time we fought each other.

Pit: Um, yeah, sure, but that was when the Chaos Kin had you under mind control.

Palutena: Anything an angel can do, I goddess could do better. Perhaps you'd like to see the moves I used to protect you.

She tested all of them on Link and the others.

Palutena: Heavenly Light! Explosive Flame! Warp! Rocket Jump! Reflect! Autoreticle! Jump Glide! Counter! Super Speed! Angelic Missile! Celestial Fireworks! Lightweight!

Pit soon bowed it gratefulness.

Pit: You don't have to prove anything to me, Lady Palutena.

Palutena: Many other foes have gathered here, but I won't hold back on anyone.

When everything was all good now Dark Pit came and landed at Palutena's Temple behind Palutena.

Palutena: Dark Pit, you just dropped in to crash my party.

Dark Pit: Uh-huh.

Pit: Hey, it's Pittoo!

Dark Pit: Will you quit calling me that!?

Palutena: Now where did you disappear after the fight with Hades?

Soon, the Goddess of Nature, Viridi came.

Viridi: Actually, Dark Pit works for me now. He's an officer for the Forces of Nature!

Palutena: What!?

Pit: No way!

Viridi: Just because we fought once doesn't mean we're all buddy-buddy now. In fact, the Lightning Chariot and Phosphora are also both under my command. The battle isn't over yet.

Dark Pit: Viridi's interest and mine just happen to overlap, so for this fight, I'll be happy to launch you in the Stratosphere!

Palutena: Your powers are perfectly matched here.

Viridi: It all comes down to skill!

Pit and Dark Pit had a showdown. Dark Pit flew up and was charging his Silver Bow when Pit stopped the fight for a second.

Pit: Hold on a minute, Pittoo. Um... Lady Palutena, could you grant me the Power of Flight so I could fight.

Dark Pit: Ha! Look at you! You can't even fly on your own without Palutena granting you power!

Pit: You don't how embarrassing to be an angel who can't fly on his own.

Dark Pit: See you later, Armpit!

Dark Pit left in laughter and Viridi vanished away.

Pit and Palutena joined Mario and the others.

Link: Who's Dark Pit?

Pit: He's my clone who represents my dark side, but is afraid to admit it. He's more serious and is like better than me anything, especially flying.

Palutena: Aw, don't be down, Pit. Don't have a fixed mindset, cheer up and be happy with the people you trust.

Pit: You're right, Lady Palutena.

Palutena: Of course I am.

Link: That's reminds me, is Dark Pit evil?

Pit: No clue. He refuses to side with good and evil. He probably just does stuff his way.

Palutena: You may be right.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Falco, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Lucario, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Sonic, and Mega Man joined your team.