Vs. Ridley

Meanwhile, Zero Suit Samus and Ike made it to the Pyrosphere and saw some FG II-Gram Units were alerting that Samus's archnemesis, Ridley, was approaching.

Zero Suit Samus: Oh no.

Ike: What is it?

Zero Suit Samus: Ridley.

Ridley soon came and was screaming in their faces.

Zero Suit Samus: You're mine.

Zero Suit Samus was attacking all over with her fast techniques and Ike was charging up his Quick Draw and used it on him and Countered his attacks.

Ike: Prepare yourself.

Zero Suit Samus: Try me.

Ike used his Down Air while ZSS used Flip Jump on his him a couple times. Ike did the finishing move by using his Final Smash, Great Aether, on him in midair and defeated him.

Ike: Great... Aether!!!

Zero Suit Samus: Nice work.

Soon, Ridley consumed some wild purple energy and escaped.

Zero Suit Samus and Ike got outside and saw two Arwing training and in there was lasers shooting at each other.

Two people aborted their Arwings. It was the Team Star Fox's companions, Fox and Falco.

Falco: You're off your game, Fox!

Fox: Better luck next time, Falco!

They met up with ZSS and Ike.

Falco: Sup.

Ike: Good.

Zero Suit Samus: We need to do a Brain scan to verify what's your alignment.

They called for an Assist Trophy. It was Metroid. Metroid checked Fox and Falco and they joined sides with them.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Fox, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, and Mega Man joined your team.