The Pikmin Swarm

Meanwhile, Olimar went back to the Garden of Hope to look for the Peckish Aristocrab.

Olimar: Now, where is that crabby pest?

They were sneaking around for a little bit until something came into Olimar's mind.

Olimar: Remember, little Pikmin, the Peckish Aristocrab is extremely dangerous, so we have to be extremely quiet or else we will disturb its habitat and kill us all. We would want to be a part of its disturbance, would we?

The Pikmin shook their heads "no" and commenced with their mission. They walked over the glass bottom-faced bowl and Purple Pikmin broke it with its heaviness, and it made a large noise. Olimar quickly got scared because he heard a large rumble after hearing the glass breaking.

Olimar: Shhhh...!

They were all relieved that nothing came for them at that moment.

Olimar: You little guys can't be so reckless! Be careful, okay?

The Pikmin agreed and they moved on. When they went across the bridge, it was really eerie.

Olimar: Hold on, I hear something.

The Pikmin pointed to the bridge.

Olimar: No, that's not it.

Then, they all heard massive stomping and rumbling. This time, it was the Peckish Aristocrab was running towards them. They went back onto the other side of the bridge.

Olimar: I'll protect you, little Pikmin.

Olimar quickly got scared and hid, resulting in the Peckish Aristocrab killing off all the Pikmin.

Olimar: What am I going to do now.

As the Peckish Aristocrab was walking towards Olimar, the Hocotate Ship appeared in between the two, and Alph came out.

Alph: There you are! Looks like I came just in time.

Olimar: Looks like that astronaut training paid off.

Alph: I know just what to do.

Olimar and Alph blew their whistles, and trillions of Pikmin came in a swarm, much like an army.

Alph: This should work.

While the Pikmin covered the Peckish Aristocrab, it overpowered the Pikmin in 5 seconds or less, and they all died.

Olimar: Oh no, it's coming!

As the Peckish Aristocrab was walking over the two astronauts, it stepped upon the bridge and broke it falling down the waterfall.

Alph: Thank god that thing fell down that waterfall.

Olimar: You know, someone should really fix that bridge.

With that, they boarded the Hocotate Ship and left, going back to Final Destination.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.