Against the Kongs

Meanwhile, Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong returned back to Jungle Hijinxs. DK was carrying Diddy on his back until some Kritters came.

Donkey Kong: Ready, Diddy?

Diddy Kong: Yeah!

DK went after the Green Kritters were Diddy went after the Blue ones. There were 5 for each.

DK was Down Smashing two at a time, which died and had to take care of the last one until he saw Diddy Kong getting beat the 5 blue Kritters with their Spinning Tackles and did Giant Punch and Diddy Kong was purposely misfiring his Rocketbarrel Pack to get the them with. Then, the last one came in and they a plan.

Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong: Let's deal some combos!

Donkey Kong grabbed the last Kritter and took him to edge of the stage used his Front Throw and both DK and Diddy delivered a double Meteor Smash with their Down Airs.

Diddy Kong: Aw, snap, that was cool!

Donkey Kong: We've done our part and now let's back.

They left.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Ryu joined your team.