Lucas Comes Out of Nowhere!

As we know, Ness got kidnapped and was taken under Big Battlefield by the villains and were on a large platform.

They savagely beat up Ness. Dark Pit used his Side Smash, Bowser Jr. used the Clown Cannon, which got Ness right in his gut. Wario used Chomp, Ganondorf Flame Choked, Down Tilt, and Side Smashed him, King Dedede used Gordo Throw and Jet Hammer on him.

Ness: Ouch! Yow!

Finally, Bowser did an uncharged Side Smash and Ness flew up in the air and landed on the ground.

Ness: Ah!

Bowser growled and was running to Ness about to Dash Attack and something stop him. Someone yelled, "PK Fire!", Bowser was covered in flames, which wore out quickly. Ness soon got up off the ground dizzy and saw none other than Lucas. Lucas Comes Out of Nowhere! Ness was surprised.

Ness: Lucas!

Lucas: Hey, Ness. Guess I'm the one protect you now.

Lucas went to fight the villains.

Lucas: (Doing his Down Taunt) Come on!

Lucas did his Down Tilt and Standard Attack on Bowser, a Side Tilt on Bowser Jr., Down Throw on King Dedede and then a Neutral Aerial.

Lucas: Ha!

Lucas used his Standard Special, PK Freeze on Ganondorf.

Lucas: PK Freeze!

His Side Special, PK Fire, twice on Dark Pit and Wario--

Lucas: PK Fire!

His Up Special, PK Thunder on Dark Pit. And then, Lucas connected PK Thunder to himself and hit the remaining villains.

Lucas: PK Thunder!

Bowser used Fire Breath and Lucas was absorbing it using his Down Special, PSI Magnet and gave Bowser damaged at the end of the attack. Lucas reflected Wario incoming on his Wario Bike with his Side Smash. Lucas meteor smashed King Dedede with his Back Air. Ness decided to him. Ness was punching a shielded Bowser Jr., but Lucas grabbed Mr. Saturn and broke his shield and Bowser Jr. became dizzy. Lucas Up Smashed him to the skies. The villains soon ran away and Ness and Lucas were able to get back up to Big Battlefield and returned to gang, which never found out that Ness was gone.

Ness: Guys, guess who's here!

Everyone else: Lucas!

They were shocked.

Ness: Guys, I have something very important to tell you. I had a vision and I saw a dark shadowy figure, that seemed mean and angry and wanted to destroy everything in its path and we need to stop it. Also, somehow, it is expecting us to come to him. What do you think we should do?

Mario thought for a minute.

Mario: We should go.

Ness: Huh?

Mario: He wants us, he can have us.

Ness: But, Mario...

Mario: But, nothing. We have to go... to keep the world in balance.

Ness: Okay.

Everyone: Let's do this!

They went to find anything suspicious and continued their adventure.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man joined your team.