Comet Observatory at Rainbow Road

Meanwhile, Peach, Zelda, Marth were at Rainbow Road when they saw a shooting star. Peach and Zelda looked at Marth with hearts in their eyes because of the "pretty boy" he is. Marth was flirting with them. Soon, Mario's team came up saw Marth flirting with the two princess and Mario and Link got mad. So they ran up to attack Marth. Mario did his Front Air and Link did his Down Air but Marth both countered both of them.

Marth: As if I'd let you!

Marth faced both of them and took them down. Peach and Zelda picked their bodyguards.

Peach and Zelda: Are you guys okay?

Mario and Link: We're fine. Marth, what are doing with our girls?

Marth: Watching them.

Mario: Listen, Pretty boy, Good protecting, bad flirting.

Link: Want to join our team?

The others came up.

Mega Man: Come on, guys.

Donkey Kong: We've been waiting for you.

Diddy Kong: That's right.

Peach: We better get going because I see a Chain Chomp coming.

They all ran. They were running on the tracks of Rainbow Road when Kirby was riding on his Super Star when he tripped and rolled on the floor. A star creature named, Luma came up to what was wrong and the others came up.

Mario: Kirby, you okay?

Luma saw a bright light and ran there. The others looked and saw Luma jump into a women's hand. It was Princess Rosalina, rulers of the Lumas and she saw the Chain Chomp and she used her Gravitational Pull on it and shot Luma out there to face it and Luma started to attack. She got the Smash Ball and did her Final Smash, Power Star. She had to go through a dozen Lumas and shooting stars because they all died. The Lumas would sacrifice everything to protect Rosalina.

Rosalina: Hmm-mm.

Peach: Hey, Rosalina!

Rosalina: Hey, Peach.

Rosalina started controlling Luma with her wand to dance with Kirby and they high-fived at the end.

Kirby: Yeah!

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, and Mega Man joined your team.