The Hero King & the two Princesses

Meanwhile, Peach and Zelda were at Castle Siege rushing to help Mario, Link, and the others.

Peach: I'm tired, Zelda, can take a break?

Zelda: No, we must get help.

Peach: Can't you just turn into Sheik to make job easier?

Zelda: You know I can't transform into my alter-ego anymore since she became her own person. And Peach, keep your voice down, you know no one can find out Sheik's true identity.

Peach: I know, I'm sorry. I'm kind of glad you and Sheik can finally separate. Since you can't transform into Sheik anymore, what's your new Down Special Move.

Zelda: The Phantom Slash. I summon a phantom with a sword and shield and I can charge it if needed to extend farther.

Soon, some Koopa-Troopas, and Goombas came to attack and they got ready to fight. Two Smash Balls came and both Peach and Zelda got them. Peach went first. She first put the enemies to sleep with her Final Smash, Peach Blossom, which was a perfect time to strike. Peach ate the peaches on the ground, then it was Zelda's turn. She used his Final Smash, Light Arrow and fired an arrow right through her enemies.

Peach: Aw, did we win?

Meanwhile, When they didn't notice that a Giant Goomba came to crush them, they were afraid and thought they were done for when the Hero King, Marth, came and saved them.

Marth: Ladies, I here to help.

While Marth distracted the Giant Goomba, Zelda use her Din's Fire and the Giant Goomba exploded.

Peach and Zelda: Thanks for the help,Marth.

Marth: It was nothing.What are doing here anyway?

Peach: We're gonna stop the Subspace Army!

Marth: They're back?

Zelda: Yup.

Marth: Don't look now, but I think some Primids, Octoroks, Paratroopas are coming our way.

Marth got the Smash Ball soon delivered his Final Smash, Critical Hit.

Marth: Hup!

They defeated them.

Peach: This is fun.

Marth: It's like enemies just keep coming.

Zelda: You can say that again.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Diddy Kong, and Mega Man joined your team.