Personally, He Prefers The Air

fFox, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, and Ike were at Norfair and they saw Samus and Little Mac coming. ZSS stared into her power suit for a moment and it was silent.

Fox: You okay?

Zero Suit Samus: I'm fine.

Soon, there was a tidal wave of lava coming so they seeked shelter at the safe zone.

Zero Suit Samus: Everyone, to the safe zone!

Little Mac punched the door open and they all went inside.

When it was over, they saw Ridley, but he was in his more-vicious form, Meta Ridley.

Zero Suit Samus: This is not good.

Falco: You can say that again.

Ike: Let's just defeat this monster and go onward with the task.

Meta Ridley roared and everyone faced him. They were all ready to fight. When thought fought him, Samus delivered the finishing move by charging up her Charge Shot and shot him. A Smash Ball came and Fox and Falco got it. They were going to use their Final Smash, Landmaster.

Falco: Personally, I prefer the air.

A giant Landmaster came and Falco started shooting repeatedly at Meta Ridley until he was dead.

Falco: You aren't worth the trouble.

Fox: Mission complete!

Everyone was relieved and they were calming down a bit. The Hocotate Ship came and Captain Olimar and the astronaut in training, Alph came out. Olimar blew his whistle and three Pikmin came behind him Alph.

Olimar: Hello, everybody.

Everyone else: Hey, Olimar.

Olimar: This is my astronaut in training, Alph.

Alph: Hello.

Everyone else: Hi!

Fox: Come on, we better get going.

They left on their vehicles. Fox and Falco rode their Arwings, Samus and Zero Suit Samus took the Gunship with Ike and Little Mac on board, and Olimar and Alph went with the Hocotate Ship as usual and they left.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Luigi, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Sonic, and Mega Man joined your team.