The Zelda/Sheik Experience

Meanwhile, our Zelda heroes were back at Gerudo Valley coming up with a plan to pursue Ganondorf.

Link: Here's my plan. Sheik, you and Princess Zelda stay back and make sure no enemies get in.

Zelda & Sheik: Okay!

Link: Me and Toon Link will pursue Ganondorf.

Everyone loved that idea.

Link: Toon Link, you ready to fight for your life?

Toon Link: I was born ready.

They both left on Epona leaving Zelda and Sheik to handle things.

Later on, things got bad. Kotake and Koume came they used their magic to manipulate the bridge. Kotake used Fire magic on one side of the bridge, and Koume using Ice magic on the other side.

Zelda: Oh no.

Sheik: What are we going to do?

Zelda and Sheik moved from the the terrain, and onto the bridge.

Sheik: I think we should be safe here.

Soon, things got from bad to worse when some Zelda enemies came from under the bridge to attack. Enemies like Stalfos, Peahats, and Bubbles appeared.

Zelda: There's nowhere to go. How can get out?

Sheik: We'll smash our way out.

Zelda and Sheik started fighting them. They started working as a team to push them in Kotake and Koume's fire and ice.

Zelda and Sheik: Yes!

Once they defeated the enemies, it was only Kotake and Koume that had to be defeated.

Sheik: Let's take out these little brats.

Zelda: Ditto.

Luckily, two Smash Balls came right on cue and the twins knew they were in trouble. Zelda and Sheik grabbed both Smash Balls and perform they own version of their Final Smash, Light Arrow.

Zelda: Light...

Sheik: Light...

Zelda and Sheik: Arrow!!!

They got the job done.

Sheik: Let's head back to the Final Destination.

Sheik left Zelda in deep-thought.

Zelda: I wonder how Link and and Toon Link are doing.

Zelda was soon interrupted by Sheik playing her harp.

Sheik: Come on, Princess!

Zelda: Sheik, hold on.

Zelda caught up with Sheik.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.