The Pink Puffball and the King of Dream Land

Meanwhile, Kirby was riding on his Super Star and got back to Dream Land (64) to find King Dedede.

Kirby:...

Soon, Kirby sensed something coming from behind him and side smashed a Gordo away. After, he heard sudden "OW!" and Dedede appeared from behind to Whispy Woods.

King Dedede: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I see that you know your five senses.

Kirby: Yeah, no more tricks, you greedy king!

Kirby was ready for any ambitions the king had to offer, and Dedede could tell.

King Dedede: I can see you are prepared. But instead of dealing our problems with food challenges or whatever. I thought of a different way to duke it out.

Kirby: What?

King Dedede: Settle it in Smash!

When they fought, King Dedede threw a Gordo and Kirby hit it back with a Hammer Flip.

King Dedede: AOhh!

He did it again and Kirby hit it back, but Dedede hit it back harder and faster with Jet Hammer.

Kirby: WAH!

King Dedede: This is gonna hurt more!

King Dedede was forming his Side Smash, and Kirby dodged around him used Inhale, and copy Dedede's abilities to gain a more stronger Inhale like the King himself.

King Dedede: Oh, you! Take that hat off right now! You are not worthy to be a king like me!

Kirby: If I was king, I wouldn't be so greedy, and I'll actually care for Dream Land more than you.

King Dedede: That's it! Waddle Dees! Fetch Plan B!

On the highest platform of Dream Land (64), two Waddle Dees appeared with a cage.

King Dedede: Now to commence Plan B. (Running towards Kirby) Come over here!

King Dedede attempted to use a Dash Attack, but Kirby spot dodged. He then grabbed Kirby and did his Down Throw. Kirby found a Star Rod and threw it at him as bait, before using a Power Star to crush him.

King Dedede: OWWW...!

King Dedede was now hanging from the ledge. A Smash Ball came and Kirby got it.

Kirby: Yeah!

King Dedede tried to jump away far from Kirby to avoid him.

King Dedede: Wah!

Dedede didn't know his fate yet. Putting 100% attention at avoid Kirby, he didn't notice that he was really close to the cage. At air-dodged too late, and Kirby got him using his Final Smash, Ultra Sword.

Kirby: Aaahhh...Hiyah!

The impact not only trophilized King Dedede, but pushed him into the cage.

King Dedede: Wahhhh...!

Kirby did his little victory dance. He then locked it, and waited for the Whispy Woods to blow it away. Once it happen, Kirby flew his away on his Power Star back to Final Destination. As he was flying by, he looked once more at the cage falling, and that the cage was bust open and King Dedede's trophy wasn't in there.

Kirby: Huh? ...

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.

P.S. The video came from Super Smash Bros Brawl's Subspace Emissary. It had nothing to do with the chapter, but to show you an example of Kirby and Dedede's rivalry. But in the end, the two can still get along.