Wario Wafts & Masked Swordsmen

Meanwhile, Luigi, Ness, Toon Link, and Villager made it to Luigi's Mansion. The saw some Boos approaching them.

Luigi: Oh, I'm so afraid.

Ness: Come on, Luigi, don't be afraid of these, creepy- looking, evil-grinned freaks.

Luigi tried to conquer his fear by throwing his fireballs, but were weak and the Boos laughed like there wasn't a care in the world.

Ness: I have a plan.

Toon Link: Let's hear it.

Luigi: Please, anything to keep the ghosts away!

Villager put up a tree block and they Ness's plan.

Ness: Let's call for an Assist Trophy.

Toon Link: Seriously? You've bought all of us back here just say that.

Ness: Yep.

Toon Link: Nice.

Villager: It's good not to let those hear us.

They called for Jeff.

Ness: Hey, Jeff!

Jeff: Hey, Ness.

Jeff prepared some fireworks and his launched them all over. The Boos ran and screamed in terror.

Jeff left.

Ness: Thanks, Jeff!

Soon, a motorcycle came pass them and turn around and the person hopped off. It was Wario.

Wario: Yes. Wario time!

Villager threw a Lloid Rocket at him, but Wario used Chomp and ate it.

Wario: Wah, ha, ha, ha!

Ness jumped up and did PK Fire but Wario ate that too.

Wario: Yummy!

Toon Link threw his Bomb, Wario also ate that.

Wario: Ooh, explosive.

Luigi threw a his Fireball, and Wario ate it.

Wario: Your moves are useless!

Wario got a Smash Ball and turned into Wario-Man and he farted in their faces.

Ness: Ouch.

Toon Link: This is contaminated gas!?

Luigi: It smells like nasty Garlic!

They all gagged. Wario flew away with his farts.

Wario: Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Villager: (Gasp)

Meanwhile at Halberd, Meta Knight was cleaning his battleship, when a ninja swooped in on him with her Down Air. Meta Knight disappeared using Dimensional Cape, and reappeared somewhere else. The person vanished and appeared in Meta Knight face. It was Sheik.

Sheik: Let's do this.

Meta Knight: Is that the best you've got? You have much yet to learn.

Meta Knight flew up with his wings.

Sheik: You're lucky you wings, but I have great Aerial attacks.

Sheik tried to attack from air and mostly did her Up Air on him.

Meta Knight won at great heights.

Meta Knight: Victory is my destiny.

Sheik: I like your style, let's join up together.

He invited Sheik on the Halberd and they left. They ran into Luigi and his team and smelled the bad scent so he gave all of them and sent them some extra Meta Knight gas masks and they were okay.

Ness: Thank you, Sir.

Meta Knight: Join us, we could fight together.

Luigi: Okay!

They left.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Falco, Meta Knight, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Lucario, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Sonic, and Mega Man joined your team.