Prince of the Koopas

Meanwhile at 3D Land, Bowser Jr. was finding the good guys.

Bowser Jr.: I'm gonna take on that bad man, Mario and his friends!

He traveled across the land looking and searching for them. Then, he noticed them at a canyon when the full moon was up. He was rushing there with his Junior Clown Cart. They all noticed and were ready to put up a fight.

Mario: Okay, Bowser Jr. is tough. He might a kid, but he sure is headstrong.

Bowser Jr. fired a Clown Cannon, which ended with a huge explosion and our heroes flew. He flew up, got a big wrecking ball, and swung it at them causing another explosion. Mario soon ran up to him.

Mario: I got it.

He saw that Bowser Jr. had two drills to smash his head so Mario shield it until the drills broke and Mario fell.

He soon turned the Junior Clown Cart into a go-kart and used Clown Cart Dash and dashed through the heroes.

Bowser Jr.: Aw, yeah!

He tried out his moves on everybody. He repeatedly punched Villager using his Standard Attack, dodged Little Mac's Up Tilt and stabbed him with a fork using his Side Tilt, Got Meta Knight with a saw blade using his Dash Attack, ducked Zero Suit Samus's Paralyzer, dodged Mega Man's side smash and did his side smash on him, used his Side Special Move, Clown Cart Dash on Captain Falcon, did his Down Special Move, Mechakoopa on incoming Luigi, grab and attacked Marth then did his Up Throw on him and used Abandoned Ship and got him in the air using his Aerial attack. Mario got thrown to a wall.

Mario: Ooo..!

He soon got up and was shocked when he saw Bowser Jr. on the top of the cliff and he laughed evilly.

Bowser Jr.: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

He called backup and called his brothers and sister, the Koopalings. It was Larry, Roy, Wendy, Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, and Ludwig.

Larry: Ha!

Roy: Hmm...

Wendy: Yes!

Iggy: Ha ha!

Morton: (Growl)

Lemmy: Yay!

Ludwig: (Growl)

Bowser Jr.: Let's get 'hem, guys!

Mario and friends were ready for them.

Mario: Time to put up a fight.

They all fought each other. Morton got Sonic with Mechakoopa and his Front Air. Lemmy used Clown Cannon on Kirby but he dodged when Iggy backed him up with his Clown Cannon and got him. Ludwig did his Down Smash on Luigi and Palutena. Roy did his Standard Attack on Fox and Lemmy and Morton beaten Fox too. And Wendy ran over the rest of them using Clown Kart Dash. Bowser Jr. then got the Smash Ball finished them off with his Final Smash, Shadow Mario Paint. He painted and giant X all over. After, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings all ran leaving our heroes hurt.

Marth: We all just get our butt kicked, huh?

Ike: And by kids too... how embarrassing.

Link: I think it's best we keep moving forward.

Shulk had a vision and everyone listened.

Shulk: We will meet a new challenger up ahead.

Ike: He or she better be good and not evil.

Robin: Time to tip the scales.

They all left.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man joined your team.