The Epic Showdown

Everyone was at the gates to transport to Final Destination. Our heroes were back together as one big group ready to save the fate of the world. Before the final battle began, Mario had a speech for everyone for the upcoming battle.

Mario: Alright, everybody, we made it this far. It's too late to go back now. Behind this transport, we can save the world. But, we are unable to return. Is everyone ready?

Everyone else: Yeah!

Just then, Shulk, The Fire Emblem heroes, and The Kid Icarus representatives came with their new allies, Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta.

Cloud: So this is the group.

Corrin: If they're so many people, seems like this fight isn't going to be so easy.

Bayonetta: If they need our help, we can't pass an offer like this.

Mario: That's excellent.

Pit: (whispering to Dark Pit) Come one, Pittoo. Say those magic words.

Dark Pit: Ugh, fine. I wanna join. It's not like I have nothing better to do.

Mario: Well it's good to have support.

Then, Bowser and Bowser Jr. appeared on Clown Karts, Ganondorf came out of a dark portal, Wario arrived on his Wario Bike, King Dedede came in on his palanquin, Mewtwo teleported there.

Link: Hey, if you guys are looking for a fight, we'll gladly give it to you.

Ganondorf: Don't you ever shut your mouth, Hero of Time.

Bowser: We're here to join you.

Mario: Why?

Bowser: We realized the error of our ways.

Mario: So you guys got kicked out of Master Hand's alliance.

Bowser Jr.: How dare you accuse my papa of lying. Just because we kicked out, doesn't mean we're lying!

Link: This is just like when we faced Tabuu.

Bowser: Junior, you just gave us away!

Bowser Jr.: Sorry, Papa.

Wario: Oh, shut up!

Mewtwo: Let us... join you.

King Dedede: Let us fight back together.

Mario: Fine. We could use the help.

Ganondorf: But this doesn't make us all buddy-buddy.

All 58 Fighters were now ready to save the world.

Meanwhile, Master Hand and Crazy Hand were at the Final Destination.

Master Hand: How long are you going to control us?!

???: Just until everything goes according to plan. The pieces are put together perfectly.

Crazy Hand: You aren't to get away with this.

???: I think I have. And who allowed you to speak?

The mysterious figure zapped Crazy Hand with lasers.

Crazy Hand: Aaah!

???: Heh, heh, heh. (To himself) This is all... for him.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Sheik, Mewtwo, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Ganondorf, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Ike, Charizard, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Dark Pit, Duck Hunt, Corrin, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Cloud, and Bayonetta joined your team.