Genetic Pokemon

Meanwhile, the Pokemon heroes went back to Pokemon Stadium 2 where they found Mewtwo.

Mewtwo: Why are you here?

Lucario: We've come to stop you.

Mewtwo: So you actually think that a couple of wimpy Pokemon will be able to stop me!? I'm the most powerful Pokemon ever for crying out loud.

Lucario: No. But we'd have a chance to defeat you. It's just 5 against 1.

Mewtwo: Well I guess there's a 110% chance that I'll win.

Lucario: Attack!

First, Greninja went in for a Water Shuriken, but Mewtwo reflected it with Confusion.

Greninja: Greninj!

Then Pikachu and Charizard tried to trap him on both sides.

Mewtwo: Predictable.

Charizard was using Flare Blitz while Pikachu was using Skull Bash. On perfect cue, Mewtwo used Teleport, so Pikachu and Charizard hurting each other's heads... probably concussions.

Pikachu: Pika!!

Charizard: Argh!

Jigglypuff tried to use Sing, but Mewtwo quickly dodged.

Lucario: Mastering the Aura's power...

Lucario had a fully charged Aura Sphere and it went for Mewtwo, but he blocked it with a fully charged Shadow Ball.

Mewtwo: Well, it looks like you guys are done, so now, it's my turn.

Mewtwo Disabled Jigglypuff and toppling a Side Smash.

Mewtwo: Fool.

Pikachu came running in from behind, but Mewtwo flipped him over with Confusion and toppled him with a Down Smash.

Mewtwo: Other Pokemon never learn.

Charizard and Lucario went in from above, but Mewtwo caught them both in his Up Smash.

Charizard: Rrrrrrrr...!

Lucario: Aghhhh...!

Mewtwo put another Shadow Ball for Greninja, but Greninja Shadow Sneaked behind Mewtwo and was preparing for a Side Smash but Mewtwo backed up waiting for him to become vulnerable. Mewtwo grabbed and pummeled Greninja, and then performing his Up Throw.

Greninja: Greninjjjj...!

Mewtwo: Why I even here? You guys can't fight for anything.

Mewtwo was now about to prepare for the big finale on the other Pokemon.

Mewtwo: Generating darkness throughout my body... Feels great. I...huh?

Mewtwo saw Pikachu about to open a Master Ball.

Mewtwo: No...don't you dare open that Master Ball.

Mewtwo was running to Pikachu, but the other got in the way.

Lucario: Let the mouse finish. Take it away, Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika!

Mewtwo: Think you weaklings can stop me? Out of my w--

The Pokemon that Pikachu summoned was none of than Mew.

Mew: Mew!

Mewtwo: Oh no!

Mew used his deadliest attack and turned Mewtwo into a trophy.

Mew they flew away leaving behind a gift--A one way ticket back to the Final Destination. Everyone was fascinated by the gift, that they didn't know Mewtwo trophy disappeared. They were soon transported back to Final Destination.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.