Champion of the Ring

At the Boxing Ring, there was a pink-hooded boxer was boxing punching a Sandbag in the middle of the Ring. His coach, Doc Louis was coaching him.

Doc Louis: Hit 'em, Baby!

The boxer punched Sandbag so hard, that the impact made Sandbag hit the lights which fell all over the ring. The boxer dodged and he revealed himself. He was Little Mac.

Little Mac: Yes!

He made a striking pose.

Samus (the Power Suit) came a measured her and his size and Little Mac got angry and his KO Meter built up and did a KO Uppercut on her, which led Samus into a deep KO.

Little Mac: KO Uppercut!

When Samus came back to the stage, he immediately started to do all of his attacks on her.

Doc Louis: It's your time, Mac! Show 'em what you got, Baby. 1, 2, jab! jab! Hit 'em hard! Uppercut! Body Throw! Pow that armor upright! No flinching! Alright! Smash 'em! A punch is mightier than a sword! You have no altitude, Mac! Quit fooling around up there, Smash ain't no joke.

Little Mac did his Final Smash, Giga Mac and turned into a monster and was starting to beat Samus senseless. Then, the two fought.

Doc Louis: Alright, shake it off, son. Full up the Power Meter!

Little Mac's KO Gauge filled up and he was ready for another KO Uppercut.

Doc Louis: Now, Mac, let it rip! World's waiting for you, Kid!

After it was all over, Little Mac and Doc Louis ate Chocolate Bars and Samus came to them.

Little Mac: Since you're a power suit, you just control yourself, do you?

Samus shaked her head.

Little Mac looked inside her through her clear-green mask.

Little Mac: Cool.

Little Mac took a break of boxing and sat down eating with his coach, while Samus rolled around in her ball form.

Little Mac teamed up Samus and they took off to save the world.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Sonic, and Mega Man joined your team.