Wii Fit

The gang were at Wii Fit Studio and they noticed the game, Wii Fit, on the Wii.

Mario: You guys wanna exercise?

Link: Sure, we're all getting distracted.

Kirby: Hmm-mm.

Mario, Link, and Kirby were playing Wii Fit doing the Tree Pose while the other watched. Mega Man got a message from Dr.Light on his radar and he said that there was a challenger approaching and that they should watch their backs. Soon, someone tapped on Mario's shoulder.

Mario: Huh?

It was the Wii Fit Trainer and Link and Kirby looked too. Wii Fit Trainer soon did her Side Smash.

Wii Fit Trainer: Tuck in those glutes. Come on, feel the burn! 1,2,3!

The Warrior and knocked the three away, the impact, tilting TV a little bit and she started attacking the others. She got the Smash Ball and did her Final Smash, Wii Fit.

Wii Fit Trainer:Come on, move that body!

Mega Man: Too late!

She went over to them.

Wii Fit Trainer: How dare you people transpass on my studio!?

Donkey Kong: Sorry, Miss.

The three respawned.

Link: Your so in shape!

Wii Fit Trainer: You should always work on your upper body. And when you're doing the Tree, stretch those shoulders!

Mario: Wanna join our team?

Wii Fit Trainer: Okay, I'm bored of working out anyway.

Kirby and Diddy Kong: Yay!

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Mega Man joined your team.