Samus Aran and her Power Suit

Meanwhile, Samus (Zero Suit; not to confuse you) and her Power Suit went to the Pyrosphere to find and defeat Ridley again.

Zero Suit Samus: We don't have a lot of time. Let's find Ridley and destroy him.

On the way, they ran into Kihunters, Geemers, Reos, and Metroids.

Zero Suit Samus: You take ground! I've got the air.

Samus and her Power Suit were fighting side by side. This time, the enemies were now stronger than before. Each species of an enemy came in groups. Samus was implanting bombs and implanting missiles.

Zero Suit Samus: Good! Keep going!

Zero Suit was using a chain attack of a midair Plasma Whip, down aerial, up aerial twice, a Boost Kick, and when she landed, a charged Paralyzer and a Side Smash to finish off. The truest of combos.

Then, Samus was trapped in a swarm of Kihunters and was struggling to get out.

Zero Suit Samus: (gasps) Hold on, I'm coming!

The moment Zero Suit was coming, a swarm of Metroids trapped her. In conclusion, they were both in trouble.

Zero Suit Samus: Crap. Eh...uh...

They made Zero Suit drop her Paralyzer. Then they heard a loud scream.

Zero Suit Samus: That's...!

Ridley appeared.

Zero Suit Samus: You again!

Zero Suit tried to break out more vigorously and aggressively, realizing there's no use.

Zero Suit Samus: What to do...What to do...I've got it!

Zero Suit carefully went to her back pocket, and pressed the Gunship keys, resulting into the Gunship appearing and killing the Kihunters and Metroids.

Zero Suit Samus: Perfect timing.

A Smash Ball appeared and Zero Suit got it. Ridley panicked and tried to whip Samus and Zero Suit out, but they jumped on perfect cue and landed inside the Gunship.

Zero Suit Samus: Alright, I'll pilot this thing, while you go to the window and spam fully-charged Charge Shots.

Samus saluted and went to the window and immediately started shooting. Zero Suit was firing from the Gunship and got five perfect shots. Ridley then got shot down into the lava.

Zero Suit Samus: Yes! We got him!

They discarded from the Gunship and landed back onstage.

Zero Suit Samus: We defeated him. Let's head back.

Samus nodded in agreement. When they were about to leave, they heard more screaming and turn around. It was Ridley but was now metalized into Meta Ridley. Samus and Zero Suit held up their guns.

Zero Suit Samus: Get left! I got right!

Ridley attacked them both offstage, but they recovered with tether recoveries. Zero Suit Samus came back with a Flip Jump and a Forward Aerial. Samus surprisingly used her Grapple Beam used her Down Throw. Ridley got upset and grabbed Samus and flew with her to great heights and slammed her against the wall, increasing severe damage.

Zero Suit Samus: No.

Zero Suit Samus went up to Meta Ridley and whip him so hard, he dropped Samus, and Zero Suit caught her using her Plasma Whip.

Zero Suit Samus: Hold on. We're not done her yet.

Zero Suit Samus pulled her up. While off guard, she didn't notice Meta Ridley rushing at them until Samus shot him with a missile.

Zero Suit Samus: Thanks for the help...

Meta Ridley gave them both an evil look.

Zero Suit Samus: You're mine.

Meta Ridley came rushing at them again, and Samus was charging Charge Shot, while Zero Suit was charging her Down Smash.

Zero Suit Samus: Try me.

Meta Ridley came rushing at them and Zero Suit stunned him with the fully-charged Down Smash, and Samus followed up with a fully charged Charge Shot. Ridley screamed in horror and fell in lava.

Zero Suit Samus: That should take care of him. For good. Let's head back.

Zero Suit and Samus aboard the gunship, and were heading back to Final Destination.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.