Less Servants

At the Final Destination, Master Hand and Crazy Hand summoned their most devoted fighters: Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Wario, King Dedede, Bowser Jr., and Dark Pit. They were most extremely upset.

Master Hand: Why the hell are you guys losing to the heroes?! You guys receive double the amount of training in the gym and weight room!? We can't afford you to lose?!

Bowser: But, sir, we tried, believe me, we did, but we--

Crazy Hand took Bowser to the skies and threw him down to the ground.

Crazy Hand: Shut your annoying trap!

Master Hand: I'm tired of your excuses, Bowser! Dark Pit, you seem uninterested. Do you care to say what's on your mind?

Dark Pit: Hmph! I don't care what you have to say! Why am I doing this anyway! I take orders from no one! I'm outta here!

Dark Pit flew away.

Master Hand: Traitorous bastard.

Ganondorf: Don't mind him, sir, we promise we'll get them next time.

Master Hand: There won't be a next time! That's it! Get outta face! All of you! Your services are no longer needed!

Master Hand left and Crazy Hand threw out into a dark portal and also left.

Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Wario, King Dedede, Bowser Jr.: NOOOOOOOO!!!!

On the other side of the portal, the villains ended up in the grasslands.

Wario: He has some nerve tossing me into a portal!

King Dedede: What do we do now?

Ganondorf: The only thing we can do. Side with the heroes. The only thing the King of Darkness hates more than siding with heroes is betrayal.

Mewtwo: Good idea.

Ganondorf: We side with them to destroy those hands.

Bowser and Bowser Jr.: Yes!

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Sheik, Mewtwo, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Ganondorf, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Ike, Charizard, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Ryu joined your team.