A Witch gets Wicked

In an unknown world, lies a dimension full of angels. Pit surfaces this dimension in hopes of locating Dark Pit. He realized the platform he was standing on was broken piece of the Big Ben clock tower. Palutena was watching Pit from above.

Palutena: It looks like Dark Pit isn't here.

Then, three monstrous angels appeared and they looked at Pit as if he were a snack. A butterfly-like creature and a snake-like creature. Palutena did her research on the two angels.

Palutena: Don't get reckless, Pit. Angels, Affinity and Inspired are angels that require intense skill to defeat.

Pit: Don't worry, Lady Palutena, just grant me your amazing power and I'll take of these guys no problem.

Palutena granted Pit her power, and he took down Affinity and Inspired with ease. But then, a two-headed dinosaur-like creature named Fortitudo appeared.

Palutena: Hold on, Pit. Fortitudo is extremely dangerous.

Pit: Don't worry, Lady Palutena. I got this in the bag.

Palutena: Now is not the time for your sassy cockiness. Just defeat it.

Pit had a lot of trouble defeating Fortitudo. Fortitudo smacked him down in one strike.

Pit: I'm finished...

Bullet shots then struck Fortitudo in its back coming from an unknown assailant in the midst. Fortitudo then left Pit.

Pit: Yeah, you better run!

Palutena: (To herself) Such a kid.

Pit: What was that, Lady Palutena?

Palutena: Oh, nothing.

Two minor angels appeared and Pit destroyed them with an Upperdash Arm.

Pit: Woohoo! Two down! I've never seen some devilish, monstrous angels before.

Palutena: Don't get careless, Pit. A challenger approaches.

Pit: Huh?

Pit soon heard a female voice saying, "Oh, another angel. Must've missed one. She came from the moon above and landed on the platform all stylish and flashy. It was the sexy Umbra Witch, Bayonetta. Pit looked down below and saw a fallen Affinity, Inspired, and Fortitudo and freaked out realized the woman was an angel hunter.

Bayonetta: Let's dance, boy.

Before they fought, Pit questioned Palutena about the female.

Pit: Who is that, Lady Palutena?

Palutena: It's an Umbra Witch. I thought they were extinct.

Bayonetta: Cheeky. Especially coming from an endangered species.

Pit: Who can hear everything that my lady is saying!?

Bayonetta: Of course I can. I wouldn't be who I am today.

Pit and Bayonetta were preparing to fight.

Palutena: Watch out for her bullet arms. She uses four guns.

Bayonetta was equipped with her guns, Love is Blue, on both her hands and feet. Bayonetta performed her ranged Side Tilt to a 3-hit combo Side Tilt on Pit.

Pit: A pursuing attack!

Bayonetta: I like it when you play hard to get.

Bayonetta repeatedly shot Pit with a standard attack to a down tilt. Alas, she summoned her Wicked Weave Smash Attack, which Pit dodged.