The Final FINAL Battle

On Final Destination, Master Hand turned into Master Core.

Mario: So that's his true form?

Ness: No, something's different. My psychic powers won't work. I can't concentrate with this swarm of darkness.

Toon Link: Ugh, I can't see anything.

Falco: Thank you, Sherlock.

Soon, the darkness cleared up and showed Master Core in the background in his Master Giant form, a large humanoid creature.

Master Core: I am Master Core! You shall now bow down to me as the ruler.

Shulk: Ugh, I'm sick of all those god-like entities thinking they can dictate the world into their own image.

Master Core: Hmm? My own image? What are you over there babbling about there, my visionary little foe? My goal is to simply eradicate humanity and wipe out all of existence.

Zelda: Eradicate humanity?

Fox: Wipe out all of existence?

Cloud: Reminds me of that bastard, Sephiroth.

Mega Man: Like we'll ever let you take control of this world.

Master Core: I admire all of your insolence, but that alone won't be enough to beat me.

Sonic: Don't worry, you guys, we'll get rid of this guy no problem. He's probably a lowlife loser who thinks he belongs in this world by taking control over it.

Master Core: I can see that arrogance is upon you all as well.

Ike: So we gonna fight or what?

Master Core: Very well. Brace yourselves for the upcoming nightmare!

Master Core, in his Master Giant form, Spawned two additional arms with glowing hands. The arms swept the stage, then merge back into its chest. Everyone avoided the grab. He then quickly swiped his arm across.

Lucas: That was cl--

A split second later, they all were launched.

Diddy Kong: You were saying...?

Master Core then produced six electrified orbs surrounding the fighters.

Ryu: Trapped.

Master Core then lifted up the stage and all fighters were shocked. He then opened up a vacuum effect within his head. Everyone tried to run away. Fast fighters like Sonic, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Zero Suit, and Fox were pulling the slow fighters like Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Robin, Mr. Game & Watch, and Samus away. They were all successful. Master Core then tried to headbutt the fighters, but a small portion of them were caught but were buried out quickly. He then pinpointed miniature bombs across the stage, but everyone simply crouched or airdodged.

Mario: Now, it's our turn!

Everyone was attacking Master Core left and right and he helplessly took those consecutive hits. When they stopped, Master Giant was fed up.

Master Core: Now you're really pushing it. Why don't you try this!

Master Core screamed and created a massive shockwave (similar to Tabuu's Off Waves) and launched all the newcomers from Smash 4. They all fell into the abyss.

Everyone: NOOOOO!!

With that, Ike and Charizard attacked Master Giant with their Eruption and Flare Blitz, defeating him. Master Giant then reverted onto the stage into his Master Beast form. Master Beast emanated lightning to himself, similar to Pikachu's Thunder, and the all fighters dodged. Those who had projectiles were spamming them. Soon after, Master Beast targeted one group of fighters in front of him and spawned spikes from underground and attacked them. While those fighters were on the verge of going over the upper blast line, the other fighters were on the opposite side of Master Beast attacked him with Smash attacks.