The Life of the Hero of Time

Meanwhile, Link tracked down Ganondorf at Hyrule Castle (64).

Ganondorf: Link. I see you tracked me down.

Link: Ganon, I tried of seeing you trying every way to terrorize this world. Let's end this!

Ganondorf: Ha, ha, ha. Don't make me laugh.

Link: Anyway you want it, I'll give it to you.

Ganondorf: Hmm..., very well. Let's do this your style.

Ganondorf pulled out his sword, the Sword of the Sages.

Ganondorf: Anyway you want to die, I'll give it to you.

Link came running up with a Dash Attack, which Ganon blocked. Ganondorf kicked him in the leg.

Ganondorf: Warlock...Blade!

Link blocked the strong force with the Hylian Shield, which created a dent in it.

Link: Dang.

Link disregarded his shield for a moment and took Ganon without thinking.

Ganondorf: Wow. If you were smart, or if I was you, I'd pick up that shield.

Link: Shut up!

Link and Ganondorf were now having the classic sword-on-sword fight.

Ganondorf: You look really confident. Too bad I'll have to drop that confidence.

Ganondorf threw away his sword and Side Tilted him away.

Ganondorf: Just face it, I'm more skilled than you. I'm too powerful!

Link shot an arrow and Ganondorf block the projectile with his shield.

Ganondorf: Such foolish projectiles can't stop me.

Link: Well about this...!

Link came running towards with his sword, and Ganondorf got ready. Link rolled backward a bit and gave Ganondorf a powerful double-hit side smash offstage.

Link he had shot arrows. Link then went in for the disrespect and succeeded with a Down Aerial. Link recovered with his Clawshot and noticed that Ganondorf was dangling by his leg.

Link: He just doesn't give up.

Ganondorf: I won't let you win, Link. You think you can defeat me? I'm Ganondorf, the King of Evil! The Evil Gerudo King! How dare you try to disrespect like that!

Link was forced to pull them both back onstage. Link went in for the Dash Attack, but Ganondorf rolled backward and went in for a Flame Choke.

Link: Urgh...ugh...can't...breathe...

Ganondorf: Ha ha ha ha ha!

He was choking Link really tight. Link's face gotten purple with his dear life in Ganon's hands.

Ganondorf: It's over, Link. Your life's on the line. I'm more powerful than you. Time to die!

Link bluntly looked at a Smash Ball in the distance and knew that could be his one-way ticket to defeat Ganon. He then glanced back at Ganondorf. Tink then appeared behind at Ganondorf giving Link an idea.

Tink: Hey, listen!

Link shot a single arrow and got his target successfully. The Smash Ball's aura was swarming around Link with his eyes closed.

Ganondorf: Ugh...!

Ganondorf took a step back, and Link opened his eyes and did his Final Smash, Triforce Slash.

Link: Hiyah!

Ganondorf turned into a trophy, and Link left with the wind, not noticing Ganondorf's trophy disappeared.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.

, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team