The King of Darkness

Meanwhile at the secret base, the Subspace Army were planning an attack while watching our heroes trying to stop them. The boss (will be revealed in a later chapter) sent one of his minions. It was Ganondorf.

Ganondorf: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Ganondorf soon ran after the heroes.

Meanwhile at Mario Circuit (Brawl), Yoshi, Luigi, Ness, Sheik, Dr. Mario, Meta Knight, Toon Link, and Villager were about to cross the track when the Shy Guys were running them over. All of the Shy guys were soon off the track because a laser beam that gone across the stage kill them it was R.O.B.. He gave each of them Special Flags to recover themselves.

Ness: Thanks a lot!

Dr. Mario: Yeah, you're one sweet robot.

Meta Knight: You have a lot of skills.

Yoshi: Yoshi!

Sheik: Focus your spirits!

Soon, Ganondorf came and Warlock Punched R.O.B. into a trophy.

Ness: R.O.B.!

Villager: He was our Robotic Operating Buddy!

Toon Link: Ganon!

Ganondorf: Ah, Toon Link, I see Link is not here to protect you now. I'll take care of you.

Dr. Mario freed R.O.B. from trophization.

Toon Link fought Ganondorf.

Toon Link dodged around him, when Ganondorf did a turnaround Warlock Punch and almost punched him really close to the Death line. Toon Link ran to him and Ganondorf held him up and Flame Choked him. Toon Link was being choked to death.

Ness: Someone help! He's choking! I can't believe I didn't see this coming.

Soon, a Gale Boomerang hit Ganondorf from the back side.

Ganondorf: (Still choking Toon Link) Now who did that!?

It was Link.

Link: You're battle lies with me, Ganon!

Ganondorf: Link!

Ganondorf soon let go of Toon Link and Dr. Mario went to take care of Link.

Link: I'll show you who to mess with.

He tried to his Down Air with the Master Sword, but Ganondorf grabbed it and threw it away.

Ganondorf: Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Ganondorf prepared for a Warlock Punch, but Link blocked it with the Hylian Shield.

Ganondorf: You won't be ready for this!

He brung out a Beetle to take Link away. He threw it.

Link: Oh yeah...?

Link reflected his back at Ganondorf.

Ganondorf: Oh.

The Beetle grabbed him, took him to the skies, and he went away.

Ganondorf: Ah!

Link: Hmm... that'll be good for now. Is Toon Link okay?

Dr. Mario: He'll be alright for now.

Toon Link: G-Good. I- I- I really hate that Ganondork!

Dr. Mario: Here, eat this megavitamin, it'll will make you feel better.

Everyone else came and now they were all one big team.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man joined your team.