A Classic F-Zero Rivalry

Meanwhile, Captain Falcon was in his Falcon Flyer flying over Mute City hunting for Samurai Goroh.

Captain Falcon: Where are you, Goroh?

He soon landed the Falcon Flyer found Samurai Goroh on the track.

Samurai Goroh: Falcon! So good to see you--!

Captain Falcon: Cut the sarcasm, Goroh, I'm here to stop you.

Samurai Goroh: Oh, I was thinking we can settle it on the track. Just like old times.

Captain Falcon: Okay, I'm down. Just know that my Blue Falcon would beat your Fire Stingray any day!

Samurai Goroh: Let's just see about that.

They were about to start the race, but the F-Zero machines had to get off the track, including the Golden Fox, the Wild Goose, the White Cat, the Little Wyvern, the Great Star, the Death Anchor, the Sonic Phantom, the Blood Hawk, and the Black Bull.

Captain Falcon: Ready...

Samurai Goroh: Set...

Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh: Go!

They took off and they were trying to hit each other off the track to cheat each other out. Samurai Goroh was soon winning and was about to head to the Finish Line.

Samurai Goroh: What's wrong, Falcon, can't take the heat?

Captain Falcon soon ejected from the Blue Falcon and ended up on the hood of the Fire Stingray and Falcon Punched Samurai Goroh through the glass and they both crossed the Finish Line.

Captain Falcon: I don't settle it in racing. Here, I settle in Smash!

Samurai Goroh was dead. Captain Falcon headed back to the Falcon Flyer and took off to Final Destination.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Falco, Roy, Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninjae, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu joined your team.