1.

Chapter edited by @ticktockthyme666

......

As I walked down the quiet and lonely street of my neighborhood, I took notice to certain things, I have never seen or heard of, like the fact the mayor lives in our neighborhood.

After we left the hospital I asked mum if I could go out and get some fresh air, mum was extremely surprised that I have not touched a book since I got home. Who knew the world was much more better than my books, well I mean my neighborhood because I have not been all over the world and I don't even think I have lived in it until now.

I took a deep breath and continued walking just then I felt a huge pain on my toes, which made me halt.

I think I hit a stone or a rock looking down to see what was the cause of the pain, surprisingly it turns out, it is neither a stone nor a rock but a human body.

I bent down to have a closer look, fortunately the guy was still breathing, I put my hands on his face, turning it to my direction, apparently he has fainted, he has a huge bruise on his perfectly handsome face, and he looks totally hot.

Okay now, I sound like a creep, Instead of focusing on his physical features, I should probably get him some help or leave him like this.

Fine! I'd help him.

________________________________________

I lazily opened my eyes, the first thing I set my eyes on was my alarm clock, shoot!!, I woke up late.

I hate mornings.

After awhile of turning around, I sat up. Almost immediately, I heard a husky voice echo.

"You are not much of a light sleeper, plus you snore like crazy and do you want to eat up a person with the way you yawn?"

I first noticed the smirk on his handsome, then almost immediately reality hits me hard.

The blabber mouth here is the dude I saved, well I mean the one that my brother helped me save, and helped get to our house, without my mum's knowledge and did I mention he looked a lot better with his mouth shut.

"Instead of pointing out my flaws, you should be thanking me. " I spat, he smirks.

"Thank you?" he said putting his finger on his cheek.

"I don't think I have heard that word before, are you sure you did not just make that up now?" He smirked.

What's wrong with this dude?.

"I forgot you are more stupid than you look. " I retorted, he smirks has he makes him self comfortable on the chair.

"I on the other hand have no bad comment on the way you look, because you look hot. " he winks, firstly I didn't grab, but then I noticed I wasn't wearing bra.

O my, this freaking douche.

"Who the hell do you think you are? " I snapped, he simply grins and stands up, stretching his hands forth.

"Hunter Roy, the mayor's son, nice to meet you. " he had a proud expression on his face.

"Well I can't say the same about you, you perv. " I stated trying to out look is gorgeous look, his amazing black hair, his structured body, his amazing jawline and still remind my self that he is still here and he is an asshat, before he could reply with a smart-ass comeback, I heard my mum's voice trailing from her room directing towards my room, I panicked pushing Hunter towards the closet and I hid there with, almost immediately my mum entered the room, I realized that it was not necessary for me to hide with him, which made me tense up.

I'm so stupid.

"You know you shouldn't have hidden with me. " he said, I could tell he is smirking.

"Oh thanks captain obvious. " I retorted sarcastically.

"Not to worry I love it like this" he stated, just then I felt his little friend near my butt, which made me blush and turn to his front.

"You know what this even better. " Now I could see his smirk, before I knew it he was already leaning in for a kiss, before his lips could touch mine, the closet door flipped open.

Thank goodness.

Revealing my mum who had a "OMG" expression on her face,

oh no could this day get any worse

Vote
Comment
Share.
Thanks...