5.

Jane's point of view

My eyes slightly open, just immediately I realized it is a Monday morning, as I was about to get out of bed, I felt a strong arm around me, I totally forgot Hunter slept over. As I turn my head to his direction I could see how handsome he looked while sleeping, his hair looks messy which made him look hot, and his lips slightly parts while asleep. Okay! now I am sounding like a creep, I shake my head to remove Hunter from my thoughts, as I try to get his hand from my waist, as I was about to get out of bed, his arm makes its way up my waist again and draws me down. I KNEW IT!!!, the douche bag is not sleeping. I glare at him, I could see a faint smirking his face. As I was about to give him a hot slap on his cheek, I felt a huge grip on my hand.

"We don't want to do that would we?" he opens his eyes, as he does that his smirk becomes more evident, his breath smells mint, how does he not have morning breath, he makes his way on top of me and pins my two hands on the bed, I could hear my heart beating like it is going to pop out. I hope he does not see how nervous he makes me, I kept on looking at his perfectly tanned skin, he looks like a freaking god.  

"like what you see?" he winks at me, his voice snaps me out of my thought.

"All I see is lazy as trying to kill me, I mean it, get your body off me." I retorted.

"really now, but I love the position we are in" he smirks as he leans in for a kiss, suddenly the door opens to reveal mum and my brother, I push Hunter off me as he lands on the bed, my mum and brother had a facial expression that screams "OMG".

"mum it is not what you think." okay now I am sounding defensive, My mum snaps out from her shock.

"hi!, Mrs. Parker." Hunter waves at my mum, with a huge grin on his face. I could feel that he is enjoying the fact that I am uncomfortable.

"well, I hope you guys used protection, I am not ready to become a grandma." my mum folds her arm.

"mum! Nothing happened." I am probably red from embarrassment, mum is so unbelievable.

"they caught us, you don't have to lie dear." he puts his arm me, I violently remove his arm and shoot him the deadliest glare.

"You better don't hurt my sister, because I have a black belt and I am not afraid to use it." my brother's voice comes out of my mum's back.

"I have no intention of doing that." he grins. 

Damn YOU, HUNTER.

"am I the only one that knows we are not dating." I breathed out, Hunter forms hurt has he dramatically put is hand on his heart.

"I can't believe you would deny me." he shakes his head.

"just come down for breakfast." my mum says as they both leave my room. I hit my head on the pillow. WHAT A JERK!!!

Short chapter? I know

Any comments on the characters?

Share
Like
Comment

Lots of love