51.

Hey guys I lost half of this chapter I had to write again.
drop your questions I'm doing Q&A soon..

Song : Simple and sweet - Jon Bellion

Jane's point of view

" Did you see what Izzy wore?" Freya asks as I shut my locker.   

"She might as well just come to school naked." I faced Freya as I scoffed.

"Did you hear that she slept with nerdy Dan? She needed help with her history test." Freya is the queen of gossips.

"She won't need help if she just comes to school, like every other teenager. Poor boy, Izzy lead him on. " I stared at Dan who is getting picked on by the guys in the basketball team.

I saw Hunter laughing as Dylan mocked Dan, he flashed me a smile, I returned it. I turned to Freya she was already tomato red, of course, she saw Dylan.

"Okay, I see PDA right here," I smirked. Freya blushed harder, this is the first time I have seen Freya like this.

"Stop keeping me in suspense, spill." I urged.

"He broke up with Kristen for me." She squeals.

"No way." I gasped. I looked at Dylan and back at Freya.

"Yes, way." She tries to hide her excitement, fat chance. Freya's first serious boyfriend.

" I'm so happy for you." I squealed as well. My smile turned into a frown when I saw Izzy coming towards me. She is wearing a ripped short that nearly covers her butt, her crop top says "I woke up like this" a hoe!!. Stops right in front of me just as Freya leaves.

"I thought I smelt overconfidence," I smirked.

"Oh, that's just the new perfume dad brought me from Paris." She tries giving a sweet smile as I said tried.

"What do you want Izzy." I am getting tired of seeing her caked face.

"I just want to personally invite you to my party after the games tonight." She smiles. Okay, that's weird.

"What are you up to? " I asked as I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Nothing, I want us to bury the hatchet." She says as she looks at her newly painted claws. I don't call that nails, they are definitely claws.

"I am gonna pretend and that I believe in your drama and say
I would be there." I flashed her a fake smile.

"Good because today is going to be fun." She tries to hold me as she fakes excitement.

"Don't," I warned.

"Bye." She said with her deflated voice, as she leaves. Thank God, fresh air at last.

"What did she want." Hunter's voice came from my back.

"To invite me to her party," I said unsure of the answer itself, I turned to face him.

"Okay, that's just weird." He raises his eyebrows, gosh he looks so cute when he does that.

"Don't worry I am gonna bring my knife." I gave smile evil just thinking about using it on Izzy's face.

"Okay, don't get creepy on me." He smiles.

"I gat to go, I have practice for tonight's game." He pecks me.

"Sure." I smiled, okay I did not smile I grinned like an idiot.

"Bye, love you." Before his words registered, he had already left. Did he just say I love you?, I am pretty sure he said I love you, I am definitely not imagining it. What does he mean by the love you? I am officially freaking out I need Freya asap.

Who liked this chapter I know I did..

Question

Do you think Jane is overreacting?

Comment

Like

Share

I_am_ifeee