14.

Guess who updated?
Thanks for 1.07k reads.
Song: Cheap Trills -Sia

Jane's point of view

My feet hurt, Kurt the handsome guy that I was dancing with leads me upstairs, I felt a little bit tipsy, so I sat down on the bed to remove the heels I have been wearing all day long.

"Are you okay?" Kurt asks as he sits beside me.

"yeah," I answered. "I just felt a little bit tipsy." I continued.     

"Thanks, by the way, I..." before I could finish what I was saying, he smashes his lips on mine. What the hell!. I withdrew without hesitation.

"I think I passed on the wrong message to you," I said trying hard not to sound rude.

"Come on I know you want me," he smirks, I saw a lustful look in his eyes, which is freaking me out completely, before I could reply, he tries to kiss me again, this time I replied with a hot slap, immediately I rushed to the door, not even caring for a second about my heels before I could get to the door, Kurt drags me back and pushes me on the wall. The pain I felt on my back made me stumble on the floor. He grabs my arm tightly as I wince in pain.

"let go you are hurting me." I managed to say, he held my arm tighter as he drags me up, I scream out in pain, it us definitely going to leave a mark, he attacks my mouth with his rough hands.

"shut up bitch, you think I did not know what you were trying to pull off when you asked me to dance, you were trying to make that guy jealous by dancing with me, well no one uses me, it is the other way around, I use you bitches." he spat. I am so freaking scared, I can feel the tears already rolling down.

"I am so going to enjoy fucking you." he grinned.

"help!" I shouted, I am officially freaking out, I just wanna get away from this pervert.

"baby, no one can hear you." he gave a cocky smirk. Immediately he held a hand full of my hair and dragged me to the bedside, I groan in pain. I can't believe this is happening, I definitely don't want to lose my v-card like this, he smirked when he says moan in pain, he pushed me in the bed before he could climb on me, someone that I was never glad to see connected his fist with Kurt's face.

Hunter's point of view

As I got upstairs, I heard Jane groaning in pain in one of the rooms, it did not take long before I located the room, my heart was racing many thoughts went through my head, what if something bad happens to Jane, I am going to kill that bastard.

I opened the door to see the dick smirking at Jane's pain before he could climb on her my fist connected with his face, I pushed him against the wall, I could hear Jane moving away from the bed, I would teach this asshat a lesson.

I gave him another punch, has my fist landed on his face the second time, I heard Jane calling me to stop, I am definitely not going to listen to her, he tried to rape her, he is not going to go like that no freaking way.

What gets me upset was the permanent smirk on the pervert's face, I gave him series of punches before I could land the last punch on him, I heard Jane scream which made me stop, I turned to her she looked scared when our eyes connected with each other, immediately this happened she ran out of the room. I ran after her, calling her name till we got downstairs but she did not respond until I grabbed her hands.

"what?" she yelled, anger evident on her face.

"Are you okay? " I ask stupidly, I mentally slapped my self for that, of course, she not alright.

"why do you care? " she snapped. Wait! Why do I care?. I know I care but why?

"Why are you acting this, I saved you from a sociopathic rapist, who you should have not been dancing with in the first place," I shouted, now she looked really mad.

"oh, I am sorry for searching for a company when you were busy shoving your mouth down the throat of that bitch." she yelled sarcastically.

"what are you talking about." I snapped.

"you are dumb as hell, I swear your ass don't think." she retorted before she left I followed her again.

"where the hell do you think you are going?" I yelled so she can hear me.

"home." She yelled, does she even know where home.

"It is dark and you don't know the direction let me arrange least take you home," I said calmly.

"fine." She yelled on tip of her voice. I ran my hand through my hair out of frustration. Worst day ever!!!.

The next morning
Jane was still asleep, I have been watching her sleep I know I sound like a creep but she looks so good asleep.

she starts moving I quickly moved away from the bed and I gave her a smirk once she opened her eyes. She doesn't look happy to see me, but I covered my disappointment with again she sits upright.

"what are you doing here?" she asks, as she puts her hands on her hair. I can tell she has hell of a hangover, lucky her I have taken medicine from the cabinet, so I gave her a glass for water with two tablets.

"I am sure your head hurts like a bitch." I said.

"I am not taking that." she snapped, whoa who lit the fuse on her tampon.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped in return.

"What is wrong with me, you are wrong with me" she yelled, what the hell did I do.

"your mood swings pisses me off, you are like a freaking Kardashian." I tried to be calm, but my voice out a little bit harsh.

"so I piss you off?" she scoff, did I freaking say that.

"don't put words in my mouth, Jane, what the hell is wrong with you, is this what about happened, but yesterday day? Is it the kiss? " I asked worried, but she does not respond, it is about the freaking kiss. What if...? I have totally screwed up.

"was that your first kiss?" I asked. Now she angrier.

"gosh, I screwed up, I am so sorry Jane if I knew I wouldn't..."
She interrupts rudely.

"if you knew, you wouldn't have kissed me, makes to if we, get out" she snapped. I really don't have time for this.

"Whatever." I moved towards the door and slammed it.

Read

Like

Comment

Share

I _ am_ifeee