29.

Hey guys....
Thanks for 5.71k reads.

The awesome cover on top of this chapter is made by kindrajoy, she makes awesome covers.

Song - Cool - Daya.

Jane's point of view  

"what are you doing?." Freya asks as she drops the clothes on her hands on my bed.

"Thinking of a plan that would destroy that bitch Izzy forever, what about you?." I asked.

"Helping you get ready for your dinner with Scott's dad." Shit! I totally forgot. I am meeting the family in 2 hours.

"You, my friend are a lifesaver," I said as I jumped out of bed. She dramatically bows down.

"You are welcome." She smirks. Freya brings out the clothes. Okay, this is too much, I am not meeting Obama.

"Don't you think this...." I said as touch the cocktail dress.

"Is too much." I blurted out.

"No, it is not, trust me I have met the guy he is highly judgemental." She mumbled.

"and besides the first impression is everything, you can not get a second chance." She smiles.

"Yeah yeah, not going to wear that." I retorted.

"Fine, now go shower, we gat makeover to do." She jumps up. I rolled my eyes.

Hours later

"Stay still." Freya snaps. I am not so far from pulling out every strand of hair.

"How can I stay still when you are poking me," I yelled.

"I wouldn't poke you if you sit still." She yells.

"Done." She shouts. I thought the nightmare would never end.

"It better be worth it." I snap. She shows me the mirror. O my, okay it was totally worth it. I almost wanted to hug her, note the word "Almost". I can not forget that she poked me countless of times. A car horn sounds. It is probably Scott.

"He is here, lip gloss." She requests with a smile.

"Check," I said as I keep it In my back. I finally settled with a blue sundress.

"nice hair, fabulous dress, awesome shoes." She squeals.

"Check, check, and check." I smiled back at her.

"Then you are ready to go." She pushes me outside my room.
When I got outside, the person I saw made my mood change, yep if you guessed it is Hunter freaking Roy.

"You don't look pleased to see me." He pouted.

"Is that so obvious?." I retorted sarcastically.

"That hurts, cupcake." Hunter winks at me.

"Why are you here," I asked.

"Scott is going to be a little bit late for dinner, so I was asked to pick you up." Hunter scoffs.

"Scott asked you to pick me up?" I asked suspiciously. They can't even stand each other. Hunter scoffs.

"Please... Leah instructed me to pick you up" Hunter said.

"Leah is that your sister's name?. For her getting your lazy ass here, I like her already." I smirk.
Hunter sticks his tongue out like a 5-year-old. Gosh, he looks so cute when he does that..

"By the way you horrible in that dress," Hunter smirks.

"Liar, I saw your jaw drop." I snapped.

"No, it did not," Hunter muttered.

"It did," I yelled.

"It did not." Hunter gives a fake smile.

"Liar! liar pants on fire." I said childishly.

"What are you, 4?." Hunter shakes his head.

"18 next month, but who is counting," I said sarcastically.

"Can we just go, my lady." Hunter imitates a very horrible British accent.

"Of course, young master" I played along.

Don't forget to

Vote

comment

Share

I_am_ifeee