16.

Hey guys thanks for 1.71k reads

Song : rivers of tears -Alessia Cara

Jane's point of view

The week is over and I have not spoken to Hunter when he tries to talk to me I just I avoid him even though it hurts, I still talk the guys though, I am growing fond of them it is actually fun if you remove the death glares that the girls give me in the hallway, they are starting to grow unto me, their corny jokes, their stupidity, their sexual innuendo.

Now I herewith Freya in my room hearing her blab on how I don't have any meaningful dress to wear on my date with Scott.   

"Girl, I am telling you as a good friend your clothes look really cheap, classless and disgusting." she blabs, as she looks at my sweatpants.

"Gee thanks." I retorted sarcastically, let's just say I am not that excited about the date, I mean whats wrong with me it's my freaking first date.

"OMG, I got it." she snaps her fingers, she rushes into my closet and brings out o my , I remember this dress could this day get any worse.

"your junior prom cloth, since you never wore it." she grins.
"well, I never went." I gave her a fake smile.

"don't be like that, I think you should be it now." she pouts.

"oh no, that cloth makes me look like an attention-grabbing slut." I stated.

I moved over to have a better view of the dress, it is probably made from a whore house, lesson learned never let Freya shop with you.

"you would look hot plus the plan tonight is to get laid right?" she chuckles.

"no that is not the plan," I said, turning red, Scott is nice and all but well, I don't know.

"oh please, he is totally gonna f**k you, when he sees you in that dress," she smirks.

"remind me why you are my friend."I laughed.

"that's because I am awesome," she mumbles, I was gonna reply with a smartass comeback but the voice downstairs made me stop.

"I hate you, Mum!" Chase yells. Wow! , he must be really mad.
"It sounds like family time, you should probably get down, I would just wait here," Freya said as I leave the room, the noise becomes louder as I make my way down.

"why can't you be happy for me." my mum ask almost teary-eyed.

"well because he is not my dad," Chase shouted, my looked hurt by his answer, right now I feel like hitting him on his head, I get it Chase and dad used to be close but that bastard ditched us.
"well sorry to burst your bubble, but he is gone." mum spat in rage.

"well I wonder why he left, maybe it's because of you," Chase yelled, that he shouldn't have said

"take that back, you ingrate take that back now! " mum shouted.

"well, the truth hurts, with a wife like you I wouldn't stay," he shouted, before I could join the conversation, mum connected her palm with Chase's face. Chase looked shocked I was too but he quickly covered his shock with anger.

"you little piece of shit, why don't you leave like your father." A tear drops from mum's and Chase's face, chase ran upstairs while yelling.

"I hate you, you are ruining my life."

After that drama, I took a huge breath as I made my way to my mum who was crying on the couch.

"what was that all about?" I asked.

"I found someone Jane and I really love him." my mum chocked out. Wow!, that's amazing, I am really happy for mum, I really want mum to be happy she deserves it.

"that's awesome Mum." I smiled genuinely.

"well your brother doesn't seem to happy about it." she smiles weakly.

"I would talk to him." I told her. I don't know what came over Chase.

"Thanks, Jane." mum shrugs.
I made my way to chase room, the door is opened down. I say an angry looking Chase bouncing the ball daddy gave to him when he was small.

"Hey," I whispered, he heard me but chose to ignore me.

"I miss him too you know?" I started a conversation.

"No you don't," he yells, this time getting has stopped bouncing the ball.

"I am just trying to start a conversation, so don't yell at me," I said calmly.

"Whatever," he mumbled as he continued to bounce the freaking ball.

"What makes you think I don't miss him?"I asked.

"Well firstly, you have been addressing dad like him, so obviously you don't consider him as your dad anymore, secondly, you don't hang out with him when he was still with us, you guys conversation don't last a minute, I am so sorry if I don't believe you miss him." he spat.

"you are right, I don't miss him but clearly you do... "

"you think. " he interrupts rudely.

"I am sorry," I said honestly, he became confused.

"why?" he said nonchalantly, as he turns to me.

"I never asked,"I mumbled. "I never asked if you hated me because dad left." I can feel the tears already dripping.
Chase faces changes from anger to worry.

"Hey Jane, I don't hate you, you are my sister and I love you no matter what, well if he left because if your leukemia, well that's his loss, so never blame yourself." he draws me into a tight hug, then releases me.

"I have met him," he stated, his words made me wonder
.
"who? Dad?" I asked worried, he gives me a weak smile.

"no, the guy mum is dating, he is nice." Chase sighs.

"Then why don't you want him for mum, if you claim he is nice?" I asked.

"Because, he may hurt her, Jane you were not there when mum cried all day and night when dad left, she was hurt and I don't want mum to experience that again," he explained.

Well, that kinda made sense, but it hurt me that I was not there for them when he left.

"that's the point of loving, you would get hurt before you find your forevermore," I stated. Chase bursts out laughing.

"Someone is in love." he teases. No I am not.

"I am not that sounds to cliche." I smile, then his face becomes serious. Bipolar much!

"promise you would never leave me." he looks me straight in the eye, his words reminded me about my limited time but I can't tell him, he would freak. A teardrop from my eyes.

"I promise." I choked on a tear, he hugs me.

"Sorry to disrupt your family moment, but you have a date, In an hour," Freya announces as she enters Chase's room. Oh great!!!!

Family drama

Read

Comment

Like

Share

I_am_ifeee