24.

Hey guys.

I made this new cover for 6 months with Mr. Popular. It is on top of this chapter. Do you like it?.

Song : Fake Love - Drake

Jane's point of view
The tryouts is finally over, after hours. I am in the locker room showering, the other girls left early leaving me to do dangerous stunts. I freaking hate Izzy. I know I am not supposed to do things that would tire me because of my condition, but I have refrained from any thing that would tire me all my life since I am going to die soon why not do it?.
I switched off the shower and turned around to take my towel but it is gone, oh no no, this can't be happening. Those bitches stole my towel and the guys would be here any minute to drop their stuff. I took the risk of going to the locker to get my clothes. Guess what? It is gone too. I am gonna kill those bitches. I went back to the place I was showering. I can hear the guys already coming in. Oh, I am so screwed. I closed the door, Hunter was heading to the stall where I was, as he was about to open it.

"Hunter!" I whispered. "don't open it". I told him.  

"Why?". Hunter whispering too.

"Can you make the guys leave?". I asked.

"Sure but why?". Hunter smirks. I would know because I can see his face from the top of the door.

"I would tell you but make the guys leave please." I pleaded.

"Fine," he whispered. "Guys I heard that there is a serious fight in the hallway," Hunter yells.

"So?". I hear someone say I am pretty sure it is Dylan.

"Izzy slept with another girl's boyfriend, so you know what that means," Hunter smirks. They all ran outside, I had no clue they hated Izzy like that.

"So, why did you just tell me you wanted to have sex?". He wiggles his eyebrows. Disgusting.

"No, I have wardrobe challenges," I muttered shyly.

"What the hell does that mean?. Hunter asked cluelessly. Moron.

"I am naked you freaking idiot." I snapped. He Burt's into laughter. I hate my life!!.

"Okay, sorry... I would stop laughing, what do you mean by you are naked?" he tries to control his laughter. This guy is so annoying, do I have to spell it out for him.

"Underwear, clothes were gone, I am naked." My voice is louder than how I intended it to come out.

"I don't believe you, why don't you come out and let me see?". He winks at me. Pervert!. I shoot him a deadly glare.

"Fine, what do you want me to do now?". He smirks. What do I want you to do? Get me clothes idiot. I actually didn't say that.

"Call Freya to get me clothes". I told him, he nods and takes out his phone.

____________________________________
Freya rushes into the locker room, with bags on her hands. Way to be early. Hunter had to hold his teammates off, with another lie. I don't know what the lie was about but the bought it.

"Sorry I am late, I got underwear, clothes," she said
approaching me. She then notices Hunter's presence.

"Oh hey, hunter!" She smiles, then passes the bag for me under the door. I went through the bag, immediately I noticed there is a shirt. What the hell!!.

"Where is the shirt?" I snapped.

"Must have forgotten it." she gives me a sheepish smile. Great just great.

Funny chapter ? I know.

Who wants to know what gonna happen next?

Vote

Comment

Share

I_am_ifeee