23.

Hey guys...

I updated again...
I am going to like some books.

Song: Die trying - michl

Jane's point of view

Hearing about Clarissa from hunter's point of view, made me change my mind about what happened. Once he was done telling me the story, he suddenly looked lost in thought and he looked very pale.

"Hunter!" I called him but he did not move. I made my way near him and called his name again, this time he looked me in the eye, his eyes filled with regret. 

"I killed her. Scott was right, it is all fault." hunter muttered. That is not true but it looks like no matter how much I tell him that, he wouldn't believe me. So I thought of hugging him but he does not look like a person who hugs. But right now that is all I can give, I simply wrapped my hands around him.

"That is not true." I tried to convince him.

"Can I stay over." he finally said, after the awkward moment. I released him and nodded.

"of course, I would just change," I said.

____________________________________

After showering, I came back to the room only to see Hunter asleep in his boxers. Hmmm... déjà vu, I can still remember the first time Hunter stayed over. I was wondering why I let him in my house, now I am wondering why I let him in my heart. It sounds cliche, I know but you guys have not met Hunter Roy. As I was watching Hunter sleep.

I felt liquid flowing down my nose, I raced to the bathroom. When I got there, I looked at the mirror, I cleaned the blood with my hands. I felt a little bit dizzy, I made my way to the medicine cabinet. My hands shaking, I took one of my pills. My vision became normal, my hands stopped shaking.

I looked pale, then I looked at the 5 tablets in my pill bottle. Mom has been giving me money to buy more pills but I have been saving it, there is no need for her wasting money on me since I am going to die anyway.

It just occurred to me that one day, I would not be with my brother, Freya, mom, the guys. This thought makes me sad, tears rolled freely from my eyes, I have 180 days to live and after that, I would lose everything. I fell on the toilet floor and sobbed quietly. I hate my life!!!.

I cried till my eyes started hurting, I made my way back to my bedroom, I rolled to Hunter's side, after a while all I felt was darkness.

~~~~

2 weeks have passed and everything has gone back to normal. I sit at the popular's table alongside Freya. Scott and I have been on a second date, this time Hunter did not crash it. Hunter is back to normal too, and the guys well they never changed.

Today is the tryouts for the cheerleading team, it is time for me to cross one more thing off my bucket list. Guess what?, bitchy Izzy is the captain of the cheerleaders, so wish me luck because I am going to need it.
I am sitting at the table, thank goodness that Izzy and her minions are not here to torture me. I really need all the positive energy I can get now, but Hunter the blabbermouth here is not helping.

"Would you shut up Hunt." I snapped. Yes, I call him Hunt now because he hates it, so I love it.

"All I am saying is that you have no chance". Hunter smirked. Same old Hunter right?.

"You must really enjoy me being nervous right? " I try to confirm.

"Of course cherry. " that's what he calls me now. Lame right?.

"You are going to do great Jane," Scott assured me. Cute isn't he?, but not as cute as Hunter, I mentally slap my self for that comment. Hunter is a total dick.

"Liar." Hunter coughs. The guys start to laugh, I shoot them the deadliest glare, they all stopped.

"On a serious note, you have been practicing all week, you you would be fine." Dylan smiles. Awwww another cute guy in my life. FYI I think Freya and Dylan gat something going on between them, don't let them know I said anything.

"Yeah, Dylan is right I have worked my butts to make sure you make the team. Plus I really want you to be on the team I get lonely." Freya said. If you don't know Freya is also a cheerleader.

"Izzy is the captain, she hates your ass so that means you are screwed cherry." Hunter blurts out another comment that is not needed.

"Gee thanks captain obvious," I said sarcastically.

"You are welcome, but I want you to make the team because I want to see you in a cheerleading outfit. It would give a great view of your butt." he winks at me.

"I would smash your face." Scott threatens. Hunter puts his two hands up. The bell rings here goes nothing.

"I gat to go, wish me luck." I started leaving.

"You are gonna need it," Hunter yells. I shoot him a death glare as I leave the place.

After changing I ran to the field.
"Let me so who have the guts to want to be like us, because it not gonna be easy," Izzy shouts.

All the people trying out came to the middle of the field, I followed them. When Izzy spotted me she sent me a smirk.

" well, this is going to be interesting," Izzy mutters with a devilish grin.

Don't forget to comment.

Read

Vote

Share

Like

IG:i_am_ifeee