54.

Hey guys..
I appreciate the comments, I guess you guys are on team junter....

Song : He is the same - Jon Bellion

Jane's point of view

"I think it's better like this ." I used my pillow to cover my face. Freya pulled the pillow off.   

"You think this is better, Hunter refused to play so did the guys, because they are busy holding Hunter down. You left the guy confused without no explanation, the guys are trying to convince Hunter to give you space." She yelled.

"I'm just gonna hurt him, there is 50% chance I die."

Please don't fall.

I put my hand on my cheeks, I noticed my face is wet.

Damn you, you just had to fall.

"Then we take that chance together, we won't leave. Me, your mum, Chase, Hunter, the guys. We would fight this." She sits near me. Gosh, I love this girl.

"Well, this warrior is tired." I gave a tired smile.

"You are the strongest person I know." She nudges me.

"You don't get, we are broke," I muttered.

"My dad can always help out." She put her head on my shoulders.

I am the sick one and she is resting on me.

"He helped out the other time." I muttered.

"He does not care, we are family. " She looked straight into my eyes.

"Best friends?" It was more like a question than a statement.

"Leukemia can not stop my love for you. Best friends." I confirmed. She started crying.

Okay, someone get us a bucket.

" Please don't leave me." I never knew how much my decision can hurt someone.

"I don't wanna," I said truthfully. A month ago, I won't mind a bit right now I feel there is a lot to live for.

__________________________________________

"Remember the time I told you I was in love." She laughed.

"You gave some crazy analysis until you made believe it was lust. Always such a nerd." She smirked.

"Hey, I didn't believe in such things," I said defensively.

"Didn't?." She asked.

"Well now, I don't know," I said sadly as I thought of Hunter.

"Oh, come on I didn't believe in that shit, you love Hunter your eyes give you out." She joked.

"Your think." I know I do, I have no idea why I want to be sure.

"Yeah, you don't just love him, you are in love with him." I stood up immediately, I never said it back. I need to talk to him.

"I should probably tell him," I said excitedly.

"Go get him a nerd, your man is at Izzy's party." I rushed to the door, I stopped right in front of the door.

"Aren't you coming? " I asked.

"Nah, Dylan coming to take me, we are going out on a date." she blushed. Awww... I smiled as I dashed out.

____________________________________

When I got to the party everywhere was filled up with drunk and horny teens. I entered Izzy's mansion, gosh Brad is rich, immediately I got inside I spotted a black hair that is not supposed to be there. I stormed towards the figure and I pulled him away from the girl he was with by his ear.

"Ouch! Ouch!." He yelled as I dragged him to one corner.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here? " I yelled at Chase.

"Partying." His voice lacing with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Obviously, but you are not supposed to be here, you are 15." I glared at him.

"I am 16." He yelled back.

"What is the difference, when I was sixteen I did not dream of going to a party filled with seniors." I lowered my voice now.

"That's because you are a nerd." He retorted.

"No, that's because I had direction." I realized he is no longer looking at me but now at the girl, I dragged him from.

"Look here, buddy." I snapped my fingers, forcing him to look at me.

"Who is she?" I looked at the girl that was shooting me death glares.

"A girl I just met, she is hot right? " He smirked. O my little brother smirks now, I am going to have a word or to with Hunter.

"Listen, pal, you don't go around playing with girls hearts, that's why you have video games to play with. " I scolded him.

"Yeah, yeah. Can I go now?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Not so fast buddy, I would snitch on you to mum, if I see you drinking," I warned.

"Relax, I am clean." He raised his hands up.

"Wait, do you know where Hunter is? "

"In the sitting room," He said as he left. Now I have to find the guy corrupting my brother.

__________________________________________________

I moved to the sitting room only to see Izzy sitting down on Hunter's leg, he is not even making any effort to punch her off him. I just stood there, trying to keep clam before I rip that bitch's hair.

As I unfroze, I made my way closer to them to give that butch a piece of my mind. I stopped when her lips connected with his. I felt a sudden throb of pain, I feel like my heart as been shattered into pieces.

The people around them hailed as Hunter withdrew, Izzy's eyes met mine as she smirked, then my eyes landed on Hunter's. I looked him straight in the eyes, he looks so guilty. Tears already spilling down, uncontrollably.

Hunter pushed Izzy off him as he made is way towards me. I rushed out, I just wanna get the hell outta here. I could here Hunter calling me but his voice faded, I guess I lost him.

Almost immediately I felt a body crushing pain, it hurts like a bitch.