55.

Regret in your tears - Nicki Minaj

Scott's point of view  

"I know you wanna ask." She muttered. I am tempted to ask but she is not gonna tell me.

"No, I just want to tell you that Hunter really loves you and I really hope you see that." That I am sure of, I hate the position I saw him this afternoon. She carries her bag and gets down.

As I was about to start the car, I spotted a pill bottle.

"Ja-... " I tried calling her but she had gotten inside. I picked it up as I scanned the pill bottle.

Prednisone.

I picked up my phone and googled what the pill was for.

Leukemia. Shit!

That's why she was bleeding that day, she is sick. Is that why she broke up with Hunter? I gotta tell him.

Hunter's point of the view

"Come on dude, it's just a dare. She is to on your laps for a minute, when did you become a chicken." One guy from the opposing team said. They all laughed.

"oh, I forgot, y'all becoming chickens. Backing out of the game..." Before he could finish his sentence I pulled Izzy on my laps. I hate them so much.

I can't wait for 60 seconds, someone is getting really comfortable. I pulled her but away from my dick.

I just want to talk to Jane, the guys told me to take my mind off it, get a couple drinks.

I think I have given Jane enough time,I am just gonna go to her house and sort things out. I am utterly confused.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Izzy's lips in mine.

What the fuck.

She holds my head in place, I with drawled immediately, the guys are making noise. As I was about to respond to Izzy kissing me without permission, I set my eyes in her. The girl that stole my heart, I forgot for a second that Izzy was on top of me,I pushed her away as I chased after Jane to explain. But Jane bolted before I could talk to her, gosh Hunter, you are such a fool.

I'm so gonna destroy Izzy, but first I need to get my woman back.

I looked everywhere, I think I lost track of her. I angrily pushed the people getting in my way, before I knew it I was already outside.

"Ahhhhh... " I heard Jane scream I turned to see a petite figure leaning on the wall. She on the floor.

"Jane?" I asked unsure. I came closer, my heart clutches to see her in pain. I put my arms around her.

"Hunter make it stop, i- it hurts, ahhhh....." She clenches her stomach.

"Jane, what's going on?" I started panicking.

"Make it stop." Her voice comes out low now. I carried her on my shaky arms, resting on my knee.

"Where does it hurt?" I choked it, that's when I realized I was in tears. I have no idea what's going in and the girl I am in love with is in pain.

"Everywhere." She starts to cough out blood. My hands shaking, what's really happening. I noticed she is closing her eyes.

"Jane please don't close your eyes look at me." I stammered as I pat her cheeks.

I cleaned the blood with my eyes, the tears are making me have a blurry vision, I cleaned it immediately.

"But I am tired." She whispers a teardrop.

"Look at me, please open your eyes for me." I whispered.

"Help," I yelled, hoping someone would hear.

"Look at me, stay with me." Tears moving freely from my eyes.

" I'm tir..." She begins to close her eyes. This can't be happening.

Flashback

"Mum open your eyes, it's Hunter" I kept on shaking mum. They are all lairs mum won't leave me.

"Stop that Hunter she is dead." My dad shouted. No no no it can't be they are lying.

Flashback over

I noticed her eyes already closed, her breathing now very slow.

"Jane? Jane!" Please don't leave me, tears dropping freely.

Ahhhhh, who knew Hunter was a cry baby?

Don't hate me please.

Next chapter soon ..

So

Comment

Like

Vote