26.

Hey Guys

This chapter is dedicated to @abi_1234

Not edited

No copying

Song - Jungle - Jon Bellion

Hunter's point of view

"you are overreacting." I winked at her before leaving. I walked to my locker, as I was about to open it I heard laughing, it was the guys. What the hell are they laughing about now? Ashton places his hands on my back.  

"what the hell man." I slapped his hands off my back. They all continue to laugh.

"bro we saw Jane, she looks hot in your number 1." Ash teases while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Do you have anything to tell us, Hunter?" Dylan asks.

"Nothing." I raised my eyebrows in response to their question.

"Hunter you treat that piece of clothing because your mum customized it before her illness." Dylan gives a small smile.

"Don't talk about my mom, like you said it is just a piece of clothing," I said trying to prevent my self from thinking about my mum.

"Just admit it, bro, Jane gat you pussy whipped." Drey jokes.

"You guys are crazy." O my God I can feel my cheeks heating up. What is happening to me?. I don't blush it is a weird color on me.

"Are you blushing?, Gosh, she gat you on a leash man." Drey teases.
As I wanted to give a smartass comeback, I saw Jane, Scott, and Freya heading towards our direction.

"Someone is blushing, did you see any girl with a skirt up to her ass." She retorted.

"Sugar, you are the only one I want to see with a skirt up to her ass," I smirked. She gives me an irritated look.

"You should change the shirt, I have a sweater that is better than this and no girl would want to murder you," Scott mumbles. Pssst... Jealous much. Jane took her time before answering.

"Sure thanks, Scott." She says. He flashes her a smile. Dick!!. The both of them left with Freya. I noticed the guys look at me trying to get some reaction from me.

"Fucktards." I snapped at them. I slammed my locker and left.

____________________________________

Jane's point of view

After getting the shirt from Scott, I went to change in the toilet. After changing I stared at the mirror. I turned to the direction of the door only to see bitchy Izzy. When she set her eyes on me, she became furious.

"Bitch how many times did I tell you to stay away from Hunter." She snapped.

"Twice but who is counting, is it me or you picking a fight with me in the toilet is kind of a habit of yours." I gave her an innocent smile.

"Ah ah ah, very funny nerd. I am telling you again stay away from Hunter, he is mine. In a blink of an eye, I can ruin your life, I repeat stay away." She lunged out.

"Easy there tiger, you are starting to get saliva on me," I said shifting back.

"I am not here to battle wits with you." She snapped.

"You are not capable of battling wits, Izzy." I retort.

"You think because he let you wear is number one, you are special, but let me hint you when he gets what he wants he would come back running to me. And what he wants is sex." She smirked.

"What if I have already given him what he wants?" I smirked back as her.

"Then he would come back to me sooner than expected." She gave an evil laugh, as she leaves. What a bitch.

Hey guys did you like this chapter. I made it longer than the others.

Question : who is your favorite character?

Thanks for reading.

Share to your friends, tell them about 6 months with Mr. Popular.

Comment

Like.

I_am_ifeee.