56.

Let's get to 20k...

Song: Die trying - michl.

Hunter's point of view

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady's voice came up. I stared at an unconscious Jane who was breathing slow.  

"My-my girlfriend--- I don't know-she-she is not waking up."I choked on my sob.

"What's your location?" She spoke again, I told her my location more composed.

"They would be there shortly." The voice was heard again, I cut off the line.

"Jane wakes up," I said weakly.

Flashback

"I don't know when but it going to be okay." The voice made me look up at my brother.

I wiped my tears in a feeble attempt to see him clearly. He defiantly lacks some sleep.

"I'm with you brother." He sits close to me as I hug him tight. I'm with you.

Flashback over

"I'm with you brother." That voice, I need the owner of that voice near me. I can't think clearly, I looked at her again.

I felt my heart squeeze, where is the fucking ambulance. I did not realize the number until I heard the voice.

"Hunter?" Scott voice was filled with uncertainty, I'm filled with uncertainty.

I looked at my bloody hands if this is a dream I want to fucking wake up.

"Bro, are you okay?" His voice now lacing with concern.

"Sh-she won't wake up bro,I don't know what to do. She was in pain, I'm scared." I finally spoke up defeated.

"Where are you?" Scott asked quickly.

"Where is Jane?" He asked again.

"Outside the party." My eyes getting blurry again, God I am an emotional wreck.

After a minute, Scott's voice came up.

"I am outside, I can't see...oh" I spot my brother who is already rushing towards us.

I could hear the ambulance approaching. it's about time. I feel my brother's presence. My eyes darted off to the two men who wanted to take Jane away from my arms.

"Don't touch her." I managed to say. I laid her down as they took her into the ambulance.

"I'm coming with," I announced.

"Let them do what they gat to do, we would just follow at their back." He said as he placed hand on my shoulders.

I looked at his hands.

"Fine," I muttered defeatedly as I walked towards the car.

Questions, unanswered questions keep running through my brain. Questions like is she going to be okay? What's wrong with her? What's with the blood?.

The breeze gushes on my face as we followed the ambulance. The car has been quiet, Scott has been stealing glances at me.

I closed my eyes in a stupid attempt to make it all go away but all I see is her I'm pain. All I can hear is her voice when she was pleading I take the pain away.

"She said she was okay," I muttered, this gained Scott's attention. I can feel his eyes on me, I just continued to stare at the car mirror looking at my dead eyes.

"This morning, her temperature was high but she said was okay." I continued this time I turned to my brother who has a guilty look on his face. He is definitely hiding something but I don't have time to force it out of him.

"It is going to be okay." I flinched at his words. When I heard those words from his mouth I just lost someone that was important to me back then I knew it was going to okay but right now.....I don't want to ever lose her, I can't even think if losing her. I love her so damn much.

"I don't think it is." I have a bad feeling this time. I turned back to face the window as I felt my brother's hand on my arm, he pats it trying to reassure me.

"I'm with you." He muttered. that word rings in my head

Flashback

"I'm with you brother." He sits close to me, I hug him tight.

"Promise?" I released him, looking straight into his eyes.

"Promise, I am here." He hugs back.

Comment

Like

Share

I_am_ifeee